Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Please be aware that the content of this thread may be outdated and no longer applicable.

4k33m    26

I'm playing Walani in a 180ish day ROG world that was created after the quacken update. A huge part - about half the map -  in one of the caves is seperated and can't be accessed (marked red). There is even an island with a spider den and a slurtle mound.

On the surface there is an island about the same size which is accessible through a worm hole. That's probably a coincident.

Besides this I'm experiencing the "old bell" bug and the "luxury fan" does not show up in the menu so i can't craft either one. As well as there seem to be no gobbler no matter how many berries I collect.

BUG_01.png

BUG_02.png

4k33m    26

I forgot to mention that there are only black and red birds in winter - but loads of butterflies.

Soto8969    2,014

Maybe its a problem with SW characters? and because of that i think this is better for the bug tracker section of Shipwreck.

Mobbstar    13,938

On a normal DS world, wormholes are generated to connect potentially disconnected islands. In fact, they are specifically trying to find this scenario.

In the caves, there's no wormholes. Lucky for you, the ruins entrance is on your side, so you can get the telepoof staff to get across this gap.

And the gobbler thing also has to do with all worlds using the SW DLC if available.