Okay so maybe the previous title was too lo... [LIST TRUNCTUATED] (& drawings/animations n' stuff)

RyanandLink

Just now, Mezukie said:

@DragonMage156 Danny got i guess you could say 'kicked?' form wave after wave and his character(s) was killed off.

That pretty much. There was reasoning and stuff behind it that I don't really want to get into right now, but yeah. Thanks for simplifying what I was gonna type! ^_^

2 hours ago, Mezukie said:

@DragonMage156 Danny got i guess you could say 'kicked?' form wave after wave and his character(s) was killed off.

2 hours ago, RyanandLink said:

That pretty much. There was reasoning and stuff behind it that I don't really want to get into right now, but yeah. Thanks for simplifying what I was gonna type! ^_^

Aw that sucks :/

Alright! The (currently) last one of the group, Nix! She actually originated from when I was just fooling around on a shopping list sketchbook making a drawing with the text "Super Ultra Zombie FARMER Stickman Developers Cut Ultra GOTY Edition", it had a bunch of zombie stickmen coming out of the ground, a stickman with a pitchfork and a straw hat in the middle and in the background, something that looked roughly like a deerclops but a bit more stickman-y, I kinda liked the design so I went to redo it and... ta-da! Nix was made. (doesn't have anything to do with stickmen anymore hahaha)

So Nix is a cat-deerclops, who enjoys the landscape of spring, summer and autumn a bit too much compared to winter (because winter is so white and, to her opinion, bland). So therefore she stayed in the hotter lands and is a happier deerclops-cat! (except for the fact that she's constantly very hot) Also has an unhealthy addiction to vanilla ice-cream... 

(also did I mention I drew them completely out of order?)

THEFURREDONE.png

1 hour ago, RyanandLink said:

it had a bunch of zombie stickmen coming out of the ground, a stickman with a pitchfork and a straw hat in the middle and in the background, something that looked roughly like a deerclops but a bit more stickman-y, I kinda liked the design so I went to redo it and... ta-da! Nix was made.

Ah, the wonders and mysteries of character design.

"Ah this is a cool idea! I'll work on this for a few minutes, then I'll get some homework done or something." *~6 hours later* "Oh..."

Buuuuut yeah :p
So this is a drawing of when Keri and Viridis first met! The forest told Viridis not to go to her, since there was something "wrong" with this girl, besides, all humans did in the forest was burn and destroy. But she didn't believe it, all she saw was an innocent human girl that took quite a beating (mentally and physically) and decided to help it. Viri didn't have any friends at all, since the forest 'got rid of' any humans that entered it, but they didn't dare touch this girl. Why?

Spoiler

56f1b6af8ef8e_IhavegotyouBEAK.thumb.png.

(holy crap that became so Fran Bow's pills it's creepy O_O)

I have got you.png

Archived