Okay so maybe the previous title was too lo... [LIST TRUNCTUATED] (& drawings/animations n' stuff)

RyanandLink

16 hours ago, Lord_Battal said:

He looks confused and afraid about his body constantly teleporting around like that.  #SavetheTursai2016

Nice job especially on the spinning claws.  I like the way you made them not look flat, which is really hard to do in Spriter.

Thank you! It does take a little bit of patience so... I was kinda sad when it got corrupted hahaha, I was actually planning to have him do a little swimming animation, but having the body go all wavy was kind of beyond me... So I went with this instead :grin:

For larger accumulations of symbols, such as creatures, bones are almost essential.

Also, don't place a frame at the very end of the loop, or things will keep stuttering and popping back and forth. If you want to disable the loop, there's a button for it.

50 minutes ago, Mobbstar said:

For larger accumulations of symbols, such as creatures, bones are almost essential.

Also, don't place a frame at the very end of the loop, or things will keep stuttering and popping back and forth. If you want to disable the loop, there's a button for it.

Yeah I know, but I clicked on "cancel" when it was rendering because the arms were kinda transparent (and GIF's turn that into complete blackness) and then it corrupted, so there.

1 hour ago, Lord_Battal said:

Sure, you can still resize objects.  Just click on the sprite instead of the bone.

They're incredibly useful.

I'll have to experiment around with them then, thanks for the tip :D 

Aaaaaaaaaaaaannndddd Cinis joins the fight! He's a fire dragon who is really protective of his gold and allies
(though he really means friends)  he can also get rid of the fire/lava-yness between his wings to fold them up!
(also inserting it into the post in the hope that it will be the full resolution ^^)

WITHCINIS.thumb.png.15b350555092dd7cfa25

Just now, DwerBomb said:

She's so cool

Is she standing on a bush (tree?) she created?

Yeah she is B]
Haha she's actually standing on a spiky boulder-thing, but I can see how that looks like a bush since I haven't painted the rest of the landscape. yet!

Archived