[Don't Starve Together] General Discussion

Okay, I'm just going to ask this question here because I can't find a definitive answer anywhere: Is Maxwell eventually going to be added to DST? Because he's probably my third favorite character after the two beardlords, and I really want to see some swaggy skins for this dapper magnificent bastard :p

On 11/03/2016 at 5:01 PM, Strangegloves said:

That was my problem. I would have to wear the top hat/garland separate from the football helm meaning I would get hurt, lose sanity and get wet. I guess Don't Starve is just full of those unfair disadvantages. 

Wearing the umbrella and a top hat gives you sanity AND 100% rain protection.

• Developer
1 hour ago, MeingroessterFan said:

Is Maxwell eventually going to be added to DST?

Yes, he will be coming out as part of launch. Which will in turn happen before the bulk of through the ages content, and after the caves stuff that we just finished. So one might infer... soon?

2 minutes ago, nome said:

Yes, he will be coming out as part of launch. Which will in turn happen before the bulk of through the ages content, and after the caves stuff that we just finished. So one might infer... soon?

Yas I can't wait to get one shotted by depthworms in the caves...TOGETHER!

1 hour ago, nome said:

Sweet. I can't wait to send my shadow clones after my most annoying friends! :D

1 hour ago, nome said:

Now that I'm thinking... Are those leaked shadow skins actual skins or are they related to Maxwell's rebalance in some way? Like... buffing other characters by changing them into shadows instead of having shadow clones?

10 minutes ago, Maslak said:

Leaked shadow skins? Wut?

There were files related to shadow reskins of characters... some time ago.

You got "wilson_none.lua" and "wilson_formal.lua", for example. There was "wilson_shadow.lua", "willow_shadow.lua" and so on.

On 3/19/2016 at 0:27 AM, PanAzej said:

Now that I'm thinking... Are those leaked shadow skins actual skins or are they related to Maxwell's rebalance in some way? Like... buffing other characters by changing them into shadows instead of having shadow clones?

Interesting...

Archived