The Gloom Beacons: Revived

Dannyrulx

"Hey Mena." *Mina pokes repeatedly* "Am I gonna be in this one?"

Shush I'm thinking.

"Think faster!" *poke poke poke*

Don't make me put you in character purgatory!

*...poke*

(Translation: I may or may not join. I'll probably just watch for a little while.)

This "May or may not" thing is really annoying. Please just tell me if you are going to join, and if you want a specific role to play, add it in the "Etc" bit. If we can get five people actively RP'ing, and some lurkers, I'll get the ball rolling.

Yes! A new role-play! Hope Im not too late :D

Name: Izzy

Race: Hummingbird Human like THING?

History (if you want to keep a secret, that's fine.): Secret
Personality: A loving sweet thing that is just.....CUTE.
Appearance: Has a red throat,little green bird wings,and has a long gray beak.

Strengths: Has the adaptions of a hummingbird,and can fly VERY fast.
Weaknesses: Terrible fighter,only drinks nectar,and has a lot of predators.
Etc: (I am using my furry powers to make Izzy)

Edited by IceKitsune

(Re-written Izzy for extra detail)

31 minutes ago, IceKitsune said:

Name: Izzy

Race: Hummingbird/Human Hybrid

History (if you want to keep a secret, that's fine.): Unknown
Personality: An adorable little bird who is a pleasure to be around. People around him have been known to come down with extreme cuteness overload syndrome (ECOS).
Appearance: Whilst not being particularly tall, Izzy has a small layer of feathers covering her body. Around her throat, these feathers become redder, and she has a long grey beak instead of a mouth  She also has two wings coming out of her back, which provide enough thrust for flight.

Strengths: Has adaptions associated with hummingbirds, amoung which is extremely fast powered flight.
Weaknesses: Terrible fighter, Can only "eat" nectar (We're underground, so that weakness would kill her... Fast) and has many natural predators.
Etc: (I am using my furry powers to make Izzy)

This^ Izzy is cannon! Welcome!

(GAME STAAART!!)

Mort blinked a few times and yawned. He was about to fall back asleep when his eyes flicked back open. His hood was up, and it was pitch black all around him. "Christ on a broomstick, this is not the temple..." He fished in his pocket and pulled out a cigarette lighter, igniting it and peering into the gloom. Nothing. Nada. Black everywhere, and not a single recognisable feature. "This is sure to be so fun!" I hate my life sometimes. (We get a brief immunity from the shadowlurker (Grue) so we don't all instantly get murdered.)

Edited by Dannyrulx

Qwin rolled onto her side groaning as pain shot through her head. She opened one eye to be greeted by the darkness that surrounded her. Slowly she sat up rubbing her head as she took in the new surrounding. "What happened..." she questioned quietly to herself as her mind was fogged by drowsiness that was slow to disappear. She tried to get up stumbling once but successful in completing the task. She looked around as her head cleared and noticed she was alone, or at least couldn't see anyone. Matter of fact she could hardly see anything at all with how dark it was. First she debated wether to walk around or not since who knows what she'll find but then again if someone was out there. She began to walk in a random direction hoping it would lead to someone as her mind began to wonder.

(Ah ok. I was just wondering if next post she was going to get attacked or not XD)

Edited by Mezukie

Izzy shook her head as she woke up. Izzy looked around and only saw pitch black. "Oh jeez...This is NOT the house..." Izzy walked around touching and feeling things. Izzy stumbled into the ruins. "This i-" said Izzy as she felt something strange and furry. Izzy heard a funny noise in front of her. She poked it. It said back "Merwahwah." The thing said. Izzy pulled out a torch. It was a bunnyman. "Oh GOD." Izzy said.

Dragon Mage slowly came to (I hardly use any other name for her). Why am I so uncomfortable? she thought. She opened her eyes and looked up. All she saw was darkness. Where am I? Her muscles hurt from lying on the ground but she was still able to stand up. She could see in the dark, just enough to know her surroundings. She was alone as far as she could tell. Not knowing what else to do, she began walking through the darkness.

(Not very good at writing stories so please bear with me -_- added some more strengths to my character and added eye colour to appearance as well.)

Qwin picked up her pace as she began to feel unease at the isolation that gripped her brain begging her to go off the deep end. Soon she was running hoping to have contact with anything, even a monster would be good as long as it was a living thing! "Someone has to be out here, surely I can't be alone right?" She said. Hope was in every word but the fear clung in the air as she knew very well it could be just her here. Alone. As she rounded a corner she came crashing into Dragon Mage.

(Hellooo :D)

Edited by Mezukie

Dragon Mage fall backwards. "Oof. Ow". She rubbed her head where it hurt. Before she responded, she looked up at the figure who cause her unexpected fall. It was another girl, standing in front of her. Dragon Mage was usually shy around people she didn't know but she was relieved to have found someone. The figure standing before her seemed happy to have found someone as well.

Edited by DragonMage156

Theo stood still. He thought about how he could of got here. Kidnap? Probably kidnap. Aw great. How was he going to get himself out of this one. Wait.. He still had his gun! What idiotic kidnappers! He could blast his way outta here! ...wait... There's...only...three bullets... Ah, oh well. The scare factor should be good enough. Theo got up. He heard echos of confusion. There must be other victims nearby.

He felt plant matter underneath his foot, and leaned down. Dry, dead leaves had piled up here, ropy and tough. Extending his staff, he wrapped the material around the top, and lit it. Now with a makeshift torch, he ventured forward.

Qwin stumbled from the impact but as soon as she got her footing back she looked at what she ran into. It was another person! "Oh! I'm so sorry I thought I was the only one here! Let me help you up,". She extended her hand out.

*Cha-******. That wasn't ominous at all. Not like he hadn't heard that sound before. He rounded a corner, unsuprised to see man holding a revolver up.

He pressed a button on his staff, and a long scythe blade flicked out of the top. Whirling it around, he flicked the burning plant matter off, which cast a faint glow into the area. He used the handle to tap the man gently on the shoulder.

"Bud, not cool. Unless you have history, put the gun down."

Qwin spun around to see the two near her. She raised her eyebrow. Then the revolver caught her eye. She put her hands on her hips and leaned forward. "Tsk, even if I did know I'm not sure that will make me talk," she leaned back to her original position and pointed at Theo. "You should ask pretty please first!"

Mortium raised a single eyebrow.

"Seriously?" His scythe blurred, knocking the revolver out of Theo's hand and spinning into the darkness. There was a *clunk* and it span back into the firelight. Mortium retracted the blade of his scythe, and tapped Theo lightly on the chest. 

"Death priests do not take kindly to having firearms pointed at them. You'd do well to remember that."