Waddle Dee's Travelling Medicine/Art Show

WaddleDee

As part of a collaboration between Battal, LiptonPee and myself, I have completed the sketch portion of our work! We're drawing a scene from Sidestory Manor, in case you didn't know. That being said, @LiptonPee's up next, with the lineart!

Spoiler

bRdAYH2.png

B̜̠͌̆̊̉̀̀͞l̷̗̦̲̺̩̪ͭͥ̅̀̔̋o̴̢̜̙̍ͥǒ̞̪̳ͥ̓ͥ̀͟d̏ͭ̆ͭ̉ͬ̀҉̙̬͔͡͝ ̫̣̺̝̦͕ͤͭ͊̿́͞f̢̪͖ͮͨ͛ͦ̌̂͒̐̀ơ̹̬̓̽̓͋ͨ́̕r̤͇̀̑ͪ͐̅ ̘͂͒ͥͯ͡t̢̬̂̓ͮ̆̌̅ͬ̆̀̚͘h̖̰͓͓͔͍̿̄ͫ̍̐̀͜e̒̌̑̌̅҉̶͈̙ ̷̴͔͙̜̳̤̺͛̏̑ͧͯ̀ͩb̪̬̗̳̰͉̯ͭ̂͘͝l̵̖͆ͮ̓͜͞ö͙͙͓́̕͟ͅô̦̟̠̰͎̝̻͉̍ḋ͙͚̞̺̬̘͚̥̉ͨ̀ ̷̭͔̺̝ͥͥ͠g̦͈̪̟̗̽͑̈ͮ͗ͮ̓͢͡ō̷̮͇̼͚̓̉ͧ̂̋d̡̻̞͔̯̹́̐̓͆̔̿̓͊͝!̖̺͖̹̭̈̾ͯ̒ͪ̇͐͘

I'm getting this thread moved to Off-topic soon-ish, hopefully. In the meantime, have some drawings!

z7BL6iB.png

Matthew from Tursai Pals (a private RP, where he's older) and Maxwell's Playground!

YhGaVGz.png

And Syndir! I'm not too happy with how the mask looks, but otherwise, it's not too bad for me lacking a ref.

Well, since I'm in OT now, I probably won't have the same personal standards/inherent guilt that went along with posting non-DS art before. What that means for you all is, I'll be posting more content from now on! Yay!

Here, we have an ULTRA-EPIC WARDEN AND SIGMA BATTLE that I forgot to post before. If you don't know, the characters are from @LiptonPee's amazing future series, Dog House.

Spoiler

7bqhhAN.png

4DLHZJb.png

And this I just drew last night. Because Lipton never shares her hamburgers.

Spoiler
1 hour ago, PiturcaClaudiuStef said:

tyrion-eat-snickers_c_1680615.jpg

also on other note i wanna say this art is pretty great when i look at all the nice arts and I remind myself that I'm bad at drawing and it makes me sad :^ (

Haha, I should show my mum this. She loves Game of Thrones and House XD

This post's a little different than normal - Original characters, original designs! Give it up for Heartbreaker and Djinn!

dJw9lGW.png

These two were designed completely on-the-fly, since I was bored at the time. The original drawings for both can be viewed below.

Spoiler

Heartbreaker:

Spoiler

Hwa4smul.png

kOlqWT4l.png

Djinn:

Spoiler

KXEEDCpl.png

NA9MKeUl.png

I'm not too-too sure what to do with them right now... but hey, in the meantime, they look pretty cool! What do you guys think?

Archived