Sign in to follow this  
Calamity0o0

How does this even happen??

DeadlyFoez    16

This is a known bug. Sometimes it will show up some place on the map that you can get to and you can keep reusing it over and over again.

Toaster Fu    101

Well, when whales exist you'll be the first to get that kill :D but that's a bummer sorry.

I'm not so sure fire is the best way to kill a whale.:p

Could you place Turf in the water to get to it..?

Turf in the water? Excelent idea! let's add terraforming into the game!

Maxwell's Islands will become even less artificial

Urbstudio    12

I have the same kind of bug but instead it's on land and when I investigate the "trap" that I thought I left, I find a pile of free manure? FREE Manure!!! Go Me!!!!!

Karma Hound    10

Yeah, I came across the spot with this bug on my map and at first there was nothing on the map there, but then a while later I my first bird trap and all of the sudden it was marked as one.

Demondizzi    10

I have the same kind of bug but instead it's on land and when I investigate the "trap" that I thought I left, I find a pile of free manure? FREE Manure!!! Go Me!!!!!

Same here!

But i'm not using the bug.. Makes game boring '-'

KsilVR    10

ohemgee i thought i was the only one who had this bug(?) (maxwell, or a guardian angel =D helping you out, perhaps??) it first appeared when i died in a swamp carrying a bird trap, so when i came back to collect my stuff through the use of a meat effigy, i noticed that the bird trap icon was still showing on my mini map. went back about ten days later to collect reeds and saw darts, like a lot of them, in a singular pile where the bird trap icon was. left it alone for about a month and a half in game days and collected 12 sleep darts and 7 fire darts in one outing. it gets better. around day 180, i noticed there were pigmen, 5 of them, randomly walking around the bird trap icon, attacking tentacles, which was impossible because there were no way the pigmen could've walked that far from their base just to eat tentacle meat lol so's i killed them, thought nothing of it until day 220 when i went back to the icon, as it no longer showed it on my map, and not only found more darts, but an ADDITIONAL three pigmen arbitrarily walking around where i picked up the darts. bird trap "bug" spawns goodies xD