Chris1448

All Released Skins (as of now)

t0panka    1610
11 minutes ago, Arlesienne said:

Tencent is simply a very big player, business-wise, and if Klei wants to be given any money for the game there, they have to play to the big platform's tune.

this is another BS! You dont know anything about business side of this. Stop spreading lies please!

• Like 2

Arlesienne    8985
3 minutes ago, t0panka said:

HOW you know it is exclusive for Tencent. HOOOOOW!

The tier. Loyal tier. @l96735063 said it just requires logging into the Tencent game and it shows up. Exactly how the bottomless firepit skin worked.

• Like 1

t0panka    1610
5 minutes ago, Arlesienne said:

The tier. Loyal tier. @l96735063 said it just requires logging into the Tencent game and it shows up. Exactly how the bottomless firepit skin worked.

That guy is the reason people have bad opinions on tencent. He is the only one bringing "news" about Tencent and he never said the whole truth or just truth. He just jumps to conclusion like all you do. Until someone from Klei say it is Tencent loyal then it is not.

Anyway if tencent doesnt have our 4 loyals then who cares? This means we have now still 3 more then they have!

EDIT: logging into game and recieving loyal could mean it is Chinese new year loyal and after we get that update and new skins we could get it too.

Edited by t0panka
  • Like 4

Arlesienne    8985
Just now, t0panka said:

That guy is the reason people have bad opinions on tencent. He is the only one bringing "news" about Tencent and he never said the whole truth or just truth. He just jumps to conclusion like all you do. Until someone from Klei say it is Tencent loyal then it is not.

Anyway if tencent doesnt have our 4 loyals then who cares? This means we have now still 3 more then they have!

I would rather not go into judging @l96735063. Our information on Tencent is naturally limited to Tencent players as Klei tends to just keep silent. Could be contract limitations. And the argument about our loyals is a bit fallacious, because:

- the bottomless firepit was for betatesting the game, Tencent players weren't there,

- the tragic torch was for solving the puzzle culminating the last phases of the beta,

- the minimonument and pirate birdcage are for RoG and SW codes, if the singleplayer game is on Tencent, I see no point of the Chinese not getting them too since these are not time-limited.

So it's logical. You cannot rewind time. You can only try to cater to all in the future.

t0panka    1610
3 minutes ago, Arlesienne said:

I would rather not go into judging @l96735063. Our information on Tencent is naturally limited to Tencent players as Klei tends to just keep silent. Could be contract limitations. And the argument about our loyals is a bit fallacious, because:

- the bottomless firepit was for betatesting the game, Tencent players weren't there,

- the tragic torch was for solving the puzzle culminating the last phases of the beta,

- the minimonument and pirate birdcage are for RoG and SW codes, if the singleplayer game is on Tencent, I see no point of the Chinese not getting them too since these are not time-limited.

So it's logical. You cannot rewind time. You can only try to cater to all in the future.

limited to tencent players = as far as i know he is the only tencent player here posting whatever he wants and noone from us can check if it is true or not

tencent loyal item (which we dont know if it really is) = it is HAVING TENCENT = so it is logical if you dont get it if you dont have tencent DUH. Same as with our loyals

EDIT: also his english is not that great so he could mean something else than he wrote. This is happening all the time with asian friends i have

Edited by t0panka

Arlesienne    8985
Just now, t0panka said:

limited to tencent players = as far as i know he is the only tencent player here posting whatever he wants and noone from us can check if it is true or not

tencent loyal item (which we dont know if it really is) = it is HAVING TENCENT = so it is logical if you dont get it if you dont have tencent DUH. Same as with our loyals

There is at least a different player who owns both the Tencent and the Steam versions. Too bad the nick is a string of numbers, makes it hard to quote. Perhaps you want to tag Nome or somebody else to ask what's going on?

minespatch    78326
56 minutes ago, Arlesienne said:

I know I'm not whining. @minespatch was misguided about the loyal item, which is clearly just for Tencent. I went to help and explain. There's a difference between "bad Chinese players, getting things others do not" and "this is only something Chinese get".

Even if Tencent players get the hat, I'm just happy there's a hat in the game that's similar to a hat I use in real life.

• Like 1

minespatch    78326
4 minutes ago, Chris1488 said:

. Now you also gotta remember that the Year of the Gobbler update is still in BETA, which means it's NOT COMPLETE.

Chris has a point, maybe the rose collection will be entirely released after Beta closes, which would be perfect based on who Charlie is to the plot.

• Like 1

Chris1448    13406
4 minutes ago, minespatch said:

Chris has a point, maybe the rose collection will be entirely released after Beta closes, which would be perfect based on who Charlie is to the plot.

I was more talking about the Chinese New Year Event skins that were showcased. I'm not expecting the Rose Collection to be released with the Year of the Gobbler.

• Like 1

minespatch    78326
1 minute ago, Chris1488 said:

I was more talking about the Chinese New Year Event skins that were showcased. I'm not expecting the Rose Collection to be released with the Year of the Gobbler.

I understand that but I was referring to what you bolded. The game "being in beta" and whatnot.

• Like 1

fimmatek    4204

@t0panka Sorry, it seems I wasn't clear enough. I'm also not a native english speaker, so it can happen.

What I wanted to say is that: 

• If people on tgp get a skin, it doesn't mean it's exclusive, we might get it later.
  • Anyone can make mistakes, so it also could have happened that Klei did something wrong. This happened before...the skins that were released accidentally were also then given to us too, so Klei was really kind and fair. (But as these skins are connected to the Chinese new Year, I doubt that were some mishap.)
  • Even if tgp players get it exclusively or just earlier, it's the Chinese New Year after all, so it's logical that they get it (or before us), just as you also said.
  • When I said "China is on the other half of the world", I meant that they might get the update earlier because fo the time-delay. Not sure if it's that way or they get it the same time as we, so that they get it on friday (instead of thursday).

So again, sorry if I was misunderstood, I didn't mean to say anything bad to the Chinese New Year or tgp. My point was (wanted to be...) that we should wait to get more information abaut all of this. Klei doesn't do things without reason.

And also that (as Klei said) the full update will contain more stuff than introduced in the beta. So wait it out, I'm sure it'll be good! :)

(Also @Chris1488, it just took long to answer. It's clear for me that the beta in incomplete yet. ;) And as I didn't have much time at my last post, I just didn't write understandably enough. Hope this time I'm more clear! )

• Like 4

t0panka    1610
Just now, Maslak said:

And I'm just here like 'Why is non-chineese new year so normal, common and usual? :c'.

There is deep philosophy in Chinese new year and also it is much more sophisticated. Our new year is just different number and drinking like retards :D

Maslak    4364
Just now, t0panka said:

There is deep philosophy in Chinese new year and also it is much more sophisticated. Our new year is just different number and drinking like retards :D

Yeah, you're right... I hate new year, planned making some avi with depressed Charlie but laziness got me. It's just one year closer to death, just like birthday, which I don't like either.

JohaneBrote    256
3 hours ago, GiddyGuy said:

But @t0panka I already got the pitchforks and tragic torches, I'm not gonna let them go to waste these cost me 20 pleated shirts plus one tan suspension shirt. ;^;

Seriously Klei tragic pitchfork skins when!?

• Like 3

Rellimarual    4178

I don't really care much about the outfits, since I'm not sure what could ever woo me away from my beloved Canadian Jacket. I just want more item skins: a wok skin for crockpots, a Chinese spear, pagoda chests, a Chinese armor skin for log suits, etc.

• Like 1