Chris1448

All Released Skins (as of now)

Zhuzha    1293

@l96735063, not sure if I got what you're saying correctly, but that code on your card will give you new skin for Winter Hat and Winter hat only, regardless of any new skins Klei might add in the nearest future. So you can use it any time you like.

That Vargling skin you want so much isn't in the game yet, but as soom as it gets added it will be obtainable by normal means - i.e. playing the game and waiting for it to drop or just buying it off Steam market.

Edited by Zhuzha
  • Like 1

GiddyGuy    7664
42 minutes ago, l96735063 said:

Someone sent me such a picture, the bottom piece of yellow skirt looks particularly strange, you have this skirt it?

Pleated shirts with skirts collection confirmed?

• Like 4

Arlesienne    8985
6 hours ago, l96735063 said:

Someone sent me such a picture, the bottom piece of yellow skirt looks particularly strange, you have this skirt it?

772650cad1c8a7862dd9c80b6e09c93d71cf50fa.jpg

What is this dress called? Looks awesome. In-game screenshots please?

• Like 1

SrJardel    146
3 hours ago, alainmcd said:

... is there any place we can fetch the images directly from? Steam WebAPI's GetAssetClassInfo is nice, it has all of the info for the skins in one place, including collection and two images.

This.

I'm not into leaking stuff, but I woke up with the same idea in mind. What was my surprise when reading your message. :)

• Like 2