Chris1448

All Released Skins (as of now)

Recommended Posts

On 11/30/2016 at 7:14 PM, Sinister_Fang said:

Then the chances are you'll have moved onto another game before we even get the rose collection. So there's not much point to complaining about something that will potentially have high prices for something that may or may not come at an unknown point in time.

It's called feedback, trying to find something wrong with someones complaint is the only thing that doesn't serve an actual purpose.  
Because what I don't like is going to still be something that I don't like regardless of what you say, however with feedback they at least know why someone may have had a problem with their game, and could make changes if enough people shared the same sentiment.  

But encouraging that people keep their feedback to their self is really bad.

Edited by 364266_1452783569

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sinister_Fang    9348
1 hour ago, 364266_1452783569 said:

It's called feedback, trying to find something wrong with someones complaint is the only thing that doesn't serve an actual purpose.  
Because what I don't like is going to still be something that I don't like regardless of what you say, however with feedback they at least know why someone may have had a problem with their game, and could make changes if enough people shared the same sentiment.  

But encouraging that people keep their feedback to their self is really bad.

I'm not trying to discourage feedback. The point I'm trying to make is that there's too much uncertainty when it comes to the rose skins. And with basic supply and demand of course the rose skins would have outrageous prices when first released. You're pretty much giving "feedback" about something Klei has little control over when steam market prices are set by the users. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Arlesienne    8985
16 hours ago, Sinister_Fang said:

I'm not trying to discourage feedback. The point I'm trying to make is that there's too much uncertainty when it comes to the rose skins. And with basic supply and demand of course the rose skins would have outrageous prices when first released. You're pretty much giving "feedback" about something Klei has little control over when steam market prices are set by the users. 

Exactly. The prices are dictated by the demand. With not many items circulating, people who desperately want them will be ready to pay more for them. We may never get the rose collection: Klei may be busy with other things (and if I can't have both, I'd rather get ANR and such), Tencent may talk about special snowflakes, there may be technical issues... A lot of variables.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
l96735063    571
4 minutes ago, Arlesienne said:

Exactly. The prices are dictated by the demand. With not many items circulating, people who desperately want them will be ready to pay more for them. We may never get the rose collection: Klei may be busy with other things (and if I can't have both, I'd rather get ANR and such), Tencent may talk about special snowflakes, there may be technical issues... A lot of variables.

These may not be the things we should worry about, we should be keen on the game itself, at least I think so

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Arlesienne    8985
Just now, l96735063 said:

These may not be the things we should worry about, we should be keen on the game itself, at least I think so

Ditto. There's enough trouble with playing, given how we have to defend ourselves from griefers, possible latency issues and more to worry about a purely hypothetical problem.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sinister_Fang    9348
7 hours ago, l96735063 said:

I bet that the production of the hat of the staff, must be looking at the South Park:o

I highly doubt that. Besides, it's not like south park invented a fedora with a feather anyway. And that skin isn't even a fedora.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
GentlemanFridge    1382
22 minutes ago, GiddyGuy said:

If a fedora skin were ever put in the game I'd go around tipping it and saying "M'lady"

I am already doing that with the chap-hat. Combined with an umbrella and a cuppa tea. My, long time no see, good sir/madam.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sinister_Fang    9348
38 minutes ago, GiddyGuy said:

If a fedora skin were ever put in the game I'd go around tipping it and saying "M'lady"

I think Wolfgang might punch you if you say that to him.

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ReubuxxInc    212

Pins update, they arrived!

and much to probably everyone's disappointment, none of the skins it comes with are unique or astounding. They are not commons though, so there is that.

As far as I am aware, its just random not-common drops for 30 or so dollars free with the pins.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Chris1448    13457
1 minute ago, ReubuxxInc said:

Pins update, they arrived!

and much to probably everyone's disappointment, none of the skins it comes with are unique or astounding. They are not commons though, so there is that.

As far as I am aware, its just random not-common drops for 30 or so dollars free with the pins.

It's kinda not worth it now imo since they rose up to 80 bucks after the krampus sale. :/

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
KoreanWaffles    3424
On 12/4/2016 at 3:25 AM, Maslak said:
On 12/3/2016 at 11:00 PM, Chris1488 said:

It's kinda not worth it now imo since they rose up to 80 bucks after the krampus sale. :/

TRIGGERED

7714112a2834349bca2a37aec0ea15ce36d3bea3
"SUFFER! >:)"
         
XOXO- Tencent

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
l96735063    571

Oh, Jesus, I ordered the Blue Crabbit Plush in my birthday can not be sent to my home, I can only contact someone to replace Winter Hat Replica Pink and Beefalo Plush
Oh my Crabbit!    >:(

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now