Sign in to follow this  
GuyNamedChris

All Released Skins (as of now)

Arlesienne    8987
5 minutes ago, AquaRC said:

4N9Z7mgh.jpg

Prepare your wallets this Christmas

Really nice! And likely so painfully true... If it works like the Hallowed Nights though, I will actually not mind commons much.

• Like 4

t0panka    1643
4 hours ago, Sinister_Fang said:

@hkhm I'm really surprised you haven't gotten a plushie related title yet, especially seeing as one of the devs knows you for being a heavy DS plushie collector.

this is not happening anymore imo. It was fun back in the days tho :/

@hkhm could we get some in game pics plz? Thank you!

Edited by t0panka
  • Like 4

t0panka    1643
Just now, ImDaMisterL said:

wait, what's not happening anymore? O_o

i didnt see any new titles yet and there are lot of crazy people around which could get one

• Like 1

14 hours ago, t0panka said:

i didnt see any new titles yet and there are lot of crazy people around which could get one

Damn, I want one. (Though I haven't been active since my laptop is down...)

Bee spear? Now that sounds intriguing. I wish we could get skins for defeating certain monsters. (Like, you get a skin is sorta like a special blueprint for beating certain mobs.)

• Like 4

Arlesienne    8987
32 minutes ago, ExtollerOfTrolls said:

Damn, I want one. (Though I haven't been active since my laptop is down...)

Bee spear? Now that sounds intriguing. I wish we could get skins for defeating certain monsters. (Like, you get a skin is sorta like a special blueprint for beating certain mobs.)

Yes. That would be brilliant.

• Like 2

Zeklo    20519
Just now, Sinister_Fang said:

I'd rather just get something actually useful instead of a skin like that. Imagine if the funcaps were just a reskinned top hat. They wouldn't be very interesting now would they?

In comparison to what we have now, no, but from a perspective of these coming out without any prior knowledge then they would make for some awesome skins.

• Like 3

Sinister_Fang    9359
1 minute ago, Zeklo said:

In comparison to what we have now, no, but from a perspective of these coming out without any prior knowledge then they would make for some awesome skins.

I'm just saying that adding in an item that's just a reskin of an already existing item seems boring. All other trophies from bosses have their own uses and special perks. I was a bit dissapointed when I saw the bee spear was just a normal skin. It could have been so much more if it was an actual item.

• Like 2