Chris1448

All Released Skins (as of now)

Fidooop    2592
22 hours ago, MeingroessterFan said:

It's not like not having one of like, a dozen available backpack reskins is that big a deal.

It's a big deal for me because I'm a skin completionist >_<

TBH idek if anybody's got as many unique skin items as I do currently... There might be a few people but idk... :p

Edited by Fidooop
  • Like 3

alainmcd    898
3 hours ago, alainmcd said:

The crabpack was mentioned in the code back when the first loyals were included.

Speaking of leaks, what about the shearling and toggle jackets, the tie collar top, and the rose collection?

Also a yatch suit dress and a flouncy dress.

• Like 2

t0panka    1607

Yeah @JoeW go for it. As long as we dont need to travel to south pole for one i think its ok. About that Shipwrecked Loyal item ... you are going to "force" people to buy plushies now so IMO SW Loyal is ok since [i think] lot of DST players already have SW anyway

3 hours ago, Fidooop said:

It's a big deal for me because I'm a skin completionist >_<

TBH idek if anybody's got as many unique skin items as I do currently... There might be a few people but idk... :p

Edited by t0panka
  • Like 1

t0panka    1607
12 minutes ago, Mikeadatrix said:

@t0panka How's the letterman look from the side, mate?

It looks/feels like when Victor Stone [still human] is walking in Justice League trailer ... badass .)

Justice-League-Cyborg-as-human-678x346.jpg

• Like 3

Fidooop    2592

OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH THE RELIEF!!!!!! The PAX specific items are actually being sold on the market WHEW *wipes sweat from brow*

You see, I'm COMPLETELY fine with items that are limited time AND cost money... as long as they keep a tradeable/marketable status... Otherwise I'm ruined O__O

me rn: 

• Like 3

AlternateMew    405

Never been a fan of items that become unobtainable. It feels like a way to discourage newer players, to put it in forum-friendly terms. To see a really cool item like the Bottomless Pit or Tragic Torch, just to find out you can't ever get one because you weren't there at the one and only time they were given out. I understand it, but certainly don't really like it.

Just a personal anecdote, the reason I quit an adoptables website I used to love was because the "limited edition" ones just became too numerous. It started as fun little collectibles, but became so saturated by the LE's that it just stopped being as fun. Another website, however, solved that issue by making the event-only collectibles special on the one day they were given out, but future players could still get "second generation" duplicates in future years. They're still special and you can identify originals, but not unobtainable.

Not that Don't Starve fits that criteria, since the collectibles are a side to the game itself (as opposed to actually the game itself, like an adoptables website). But for people who like collecting, it still hurts.

In response to Fidooop's posts above: That's perfect. As long as items are obtainable somehow, even if that somehow is through the market, it helps relieve a bit of that. If only the other items could have that status...

• Like 2