Sign in to follow this  
Chris1448

All Released Skins (as of now)

Grega    0
On 4/24/2017 at 4:28 PM, nome said:

Sadly Sony doesn't tell us who owns which games so we can't give these out on PS4.

Is this still unobtainable on console? I own ROG and SW on both PC and Xbox but the code doesn’t seem to work from PC on Xbox. I’ve def seen console players with those skins tho...

nome    6049
3 hours ago, Grega said:

Is this still unobtainable on console? I own ROG and SW on both PC and Xbox but the code doesn’t seem to work from PC on Xbox. I’ve def seen console players with those skins tho...

For a time we used skin codes to let people claim the RoG and SW skins instead of the ownership based system we use now. Those codes could be redeemed on a console account instead since it wasn't something we thought to stop people from doing.

• Thanks 2
  • Potato Cup 2

Kur0u    713
On 11/22/2019 at 6:18 PM, Whisperlisc said:

@PeterA can you guys make these item dropable please?Przechwytywanie.PNG.956c075010b9f236da77ec5f9e8709d5.PNG  I don't think they are right now but it would be sad to be able to get them on year of the gobbler only.

Uhm, this is kind of a late response but they still actually drop.

Got mine back in march, through gameplay drop. Year of the carrat event was happening. Maybe it's obtainable only during the "Year of the..." events, not exclusive to gobbler.

Trapperhat.png.017bfd653569663307f75529f69607eb.png

• Thanks 1

Whisperlisc    4519
16 minutes ago, Kuro_kira said:

Uhm, this is kind of a late response but they still actually drop.

Got mine back in march, through gameplay drop. Year of the carrat event was happening. Maybe it's obtainable only during the "Year of the..." events, not exclusive to gobbler.

Trapperhat.png.017bfd653569663307f75529f69607eb.png

I posted it way before year of the carrat when they didn't drop.

• Like 1

Cailu95    213
7 hours ago, nome said:

For a time we used skin codes to let people claim the RoG and SW skins instead of the ownership based system we use now. Those codes could be redeemed on a console account instead since it wasn't something we thought to stop people from doing.

@nomeIs there a study that allows PS4 players to be able to redeem these skins again via code or otherwise?

When the code redemption tool was included on the Klei website, I immediately bought the MEGA PACK on Steam thinking that I would be able to redeem the code for the Pirate Birdcage and Mini Monument skins on the console because I did not know that it was no longer possible to obtain them through the code, for  order even not getting the skins I chose not to ask for a refund of the purchase with the hope that one day it will be possible to get the skins on the console through proof of purchase of the DLC

• Like 1

Zeklo    19675
2 hours ago, sosiskaKi said:

Now you can purchase new c o l l e c t a b l e s from Klei store and get Bug Net and Backpack skins.

ftfy

HeatAndRun    1987
1 hour ago, Peyo33 said:

About Loyal Skin, if i buy reign of giant dlc i'll get a code to redeem on dst or it's automatically added? 

You will receive the loyal skin automatically in your next dst account access.