Chris1448

All Released Skins (as of now)

minespatch    71342
1 minute ago, Geeris said:

-snip-

Thanks so much. The wiki was missing this and I wanted to do a Hot Lava crossover in the future. :wilson_goodjob:

• Like 3

Bluegeist    1650
11 hours ago, minespatch said:

Thanks so much. The wiki was missing this and I wanted to do a Hot Lava crossover in the future. :wilson_goodjob:

For the record, the (fandom fka wikia) wiki has a pic of this skin, I think the exact image. It's on the Belongings page. I notice that on mobile the link to the image doesn't appear. To see the page in desktop format, scroll to the comment section and click on add comment. That brings you to the desktop experience.

I dunno if that was the issue, but I like to mention this since the mobile styling can hide things and misinform... not a big fan of it tbh

Edit: just realized the image was uploaded as a result of this convo! I apologize for misunderstanding. Thanks for the image Geeris

Edited by Bluegeist
Misunderstanding
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

minespatch    71342
10 hours ago, Bluegeist said:

Edit: just realized the image was uploaded as a result of this convo! I apologize for misunderstanding. Thanks for the image Geeris

Yeah, the link for the image was red as in "missing image" so the best place to ask was here. No harm done, geist.

• Like 1

minespatch    71342
15 minutes ago, Chris1448 said:

most important skins added

I didn't know I needed loafers until now.

I just got Wortox's fawn arms but now I'm mad I have to wait for the loafers to drop just so I can get them.:wilson_ecstatic:

Sinister_Fang    9112
10 hours ago, HeatAndRun said:

Is there any skin data added on the return of them beta?

If skins were added in the beta, then they would need to be added to the main branch as well. Otherwise you would have issues with people getting skins in the beta that no longer work when they go to the main branch. So it seems very unlikely there are any beta exclusive skins.

• Thanks 2

__IvoCZE__    7393

the wormwood and wortox main portraits look like you took a big fat sticker ( of wormwood/wortox) and you plastered it in the middle of it.

-Variant    5427
9 hours ago, __IvoCZE__ said:

the wormwood and wortox main portraits look like you took a big fat sticker ( of wormwood/wortox) and you plastered it in the middle of it.

Seems that's exactly what they did.

They took the art, and slapped it onto a portrait, saves time, I assume.

The rest look better, as they were drawn in for the portrait.