Chris1448

All Released Skins (as of now)

Recommended Posts

Chris1448    13519

Hm... Well I'm in the middle of updating the thread, but I'm hitting a snag with the Minotaur skin... Do I make it its own skin set or bundle it in with the costume skins? Or perhaps Hallowed...? It just doesn't make sense to have a blank skin set for a single character.

Like, I'm putting the Survivor with the other Survivor skins obviously, and I'm putting in Uncorrupted with Industrious as a sorta "Animated Short" set as Noodles put it in his post.
As for the Minotaur? I'm lost. There's no indicator that puts it with any other skin set; no collection, no identical portraits, nothin'. The only one that makes a bit of sense is Costume collection since he's dressed up as a Constant mob, just like everyone else there.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sinister_Fang    9349
25 minutes ago, Chris1448 said:

Hm... Well I'm in the middle of updating the thread, but I'm hitting a snag with the Minotaur skin... Do I make it its own skin set or bundle it in with the costume skins? Or perhaps Hallowed...? It just doesn't make sense to have a blank skin set for a single character.

Like, I'm putting the Survivor with the other Survivor skins obviously, and I'm putting in Uncorrupted with Industrious as a sorta "Animated Short" set as Noodles put it in his post.
As for the Minotaur? I'm lost. There's no indicator that puts it with any other skin set; no collection, no identical portraits, nothin'. The only one that makes a bit of sense is Costume collection since he's dressed up as a Constant mob, just like everyone else there.

I propose merging it with Winona's industrious collection, as both of these are unique collections to a specific character.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Chris1448    13519
Just now, Sinister_Fang said:

I propose merging it with Winona's industrious collection, as both of these are unique collections to a specific character.

's what I'm doing with the Uncorrupted skin as a kind of "Pre-Damnation/Animated Short" set that Klei seems to have going on with the character rebalance skins coming out. Doesn't make sense to me to have two skins in the same collection.
Also, that Uncorrupted skin doesn't feel fitting with the Triumphant collection the way Maxwell's Untriumphant does. It doesn't have any indicator to be associated with said collection.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mobbstar    14097
2 hours ago, Chris1448 said:

's what I'm doing with the Uncorrupted skin as a kind of "Pre-Damnation/Animated Short" set that Klei seems to have going on with the character rebalance skins coming out. Doesn't make sense to me to have two skins in the same collection.
Also, that Uncorrupted skin doesn't feel fitting with the Triumphant collection the way Maxwell's Untriumphant does. It doesn't have any indicator to be associated with said collection.

Maxwell's Unshadow (Untriumphant) skin is "Pre-Damnation".

As for the Minotaur, I'm not sure if it's more of a costume or a GoH. The Survivor skin gives us a lot of room for interpretation here, minotaur may as well be GoH.

Edited by Mobbstar

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
PuffinBy    342

I think Minotaur can be sorted into The Triumphant set. Except I hear Toni said in stream that all The Triumphant sets have something red. (Wes's red scarf, Winona's red gloves, etc)

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Terra B Welch    5853
18 hours ago, PeterA said:

You might have noticed there was a slight rarity naming adjustment. "Seasonal - ", "Event - ", and "Classic - " rarity prefixes were combined into a single "Woven - " rarity prefix. This was an attempt to clarify and simplify the differences between the older style marketable/tradable items, and the newer weaveable/purchasable items. We also updated some of the text descriptions in the Wardrobe screens to make it more clear what things are weaveable and what are not, and what are just currently not weaveable.

We also adjusted the 100% complete requirements in the curio cabinet. Now if you own Heirloom version of a skin, you don't need to also own the Woven variant of it as well to get 100%. And vice versa, you don't need to own the Heirloom version to get to 100% completion if you own all the Woven variants.

I need to pay attention, I should've read this beforehand. Thanks! Now whenever Wendy gets reworked I no longer need to worry. >.<

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sinister_Fang    9349
15 hours ago, Chris1448 said:

's what I'm doing with the Uncorrupted skin as a kind of "Pre-Damnation/Animated Short" set that Klei seems to have going on with the character rebalance skins coming out. Doesn't make sense to me to have two skins in the same collection.
Also, that Uncorrupted skin doesn't feel fitting with the Triumphant collection the way Maxwell's Untriumphant does. It doesn't have any indicator to be associated with said collection.

That's a good point, I had forgotten about his uncorrupted set when I wrote that.

Maybe instead of categorizing them all by their collection, you could categorize them by character instead. With all the incomplete sets, and the unique character sets we've been getting lately, this might be a better way to go about it.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Chris1448    13519
35 minutes ago, Sinister_Fang said:

That's a good point, I had forgotten about his uncorrupted set when I wrote that.

Maybe instead of categorizing them all by their collection, you could categorize them by character instead. With all the incomplete sets, and the unique character sets we've been getting lately, this might be a better way to go about it.

 

31 minutes ago, PeterA said:

I agree that would make the most sense from an organizational perspective.

I'll think about it. For now I wanna try to keep the original organization I've had.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
maradyne    4986

Fan of the current organization.
If you do stick with it, a Misc collection could be a good way of handling it for the time being. We'll know more once the next new character comes out.

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
GiddyGuy    7695
1 hour ago, Angel_Octoling said:

I dislike how it looks like a suit. 
I thought it was his body.
Or am'th I confused?

It's his "winter coat"

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
maradyne    4986
14 hours ago, Angel_Octoling said:

I dislike how it looks like a suit. 
I thought it was his body.
Or am'th I confused?

It's a gray furry body based on Wolfgang's shape (mainly the arms).
Also, the hands for that set don't show their gold bangles correctly.

Edited by lifetheuniverse

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
t0panka    1643
On 3/29/2019 at 8:19 PM, PeterA said:

I agree that would make the most sense from an organizational perspective.

Hi Peter. Since you are making changes to wardrobe i would suggest sorting by items with duplicates. We have already tons of items in there and it is tedious to go trough every profile icon, emote, etc just to find which one i have twice so i can unravel them

Thanks!

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
minespatch    83234
5 hours ago, t0panka said:

i would suggest sorting by items with duplicates.

I'd recommend a "duplicate depot" just so we don't have to see repeated skins and the duplicates have their own section. I know it could be very useful during events when chests run abound.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now