Chris1448

All Released Skins (as of now)

Palecwsmalec1    940
8 hours ago, GenomeSquirrel said:

That’s a bit heartbreaking, this has my favorite Willow skin.

You're talking about the Victorian skins right? The temporary culinarian skins are just regular characters with chef aprons

edit: To clarify the victorian skins are there to stay

Edited by Palecwsmalec1

GenomeSquirrel    653
3 hours ago, Palecwsmalec1 said:

You're talking about the Victorian skins right? The temporary culinarian skins are just regular characters with chef aprons

edit: To clarify the victorian skins are there to stay

no, i like the apron one

• Like 2
  • Sad 2

PuffinBy    318

Hi. Does anybody know if GOH Collections drop anymore. I just never got or saw anyone get one. 

Edited by PuffinBy
  • Like 2

fimmatek    3913
22 minutes ago, PuffinBy said:

Hi. Does anybody know if GOH Collections drop anymore. I just never got or saw anyone get one. 

Seeing how the GoH prices raised in the last times, especially compared to the Triumphant, I wouldn't be surprised if they wouldn't drop due to a bug. But even if that's the case and they don't drop or just more rarely, I doubt it were intended.

• Like 4

Atkvin    559

On skin prices!! I was about to buy skins recently after my authenticator stuff got settled, but I noticed recently the prices suddenly spiked real hard?? I'm confused, with the Gorge happening shouldn't that mean there're more skin drops resulting in lower prices? Or is it because people are buying the cheaper skins to unravel or something?

fimmatek    3913
3 minutes ago, Atkvin said:

On skin prices!! I was about to buy skins recently after my authenticator stuff got settled, but I noticed recently the prices suddenly spiked real hard?? I'm confused, with the Gorge happening shouldn't that mean there're more skin drops resulting in lower prices? Or is it because people are buying the cheaper skins to unravel or something?

Regular drops aren't affected (except for commons, but I guess you don't want to buy commons, do you?), however, as you said, I think that a lot of people started to buy cheap distinguished and elegant skins on the market to unravel them to weave event skins because they wouldn't play that much to get them or enough spool from duplicates. 

• Like 3

MikoFanboy    476

There are 2 Mushroom Light,2 Alchemy machine, and 2 tragic torch

about the tragic torch, I think because of the Timeless skin and the Loyar skin use "different" Inventory icon but what about the other?

image.thumb.png.d45f132e930a611af67adf7a82297645.png

Chris1448    13049
3 hours ago, MikoFanboy said:

There are 2 Mushroom Light,2 Alchemy machine, and 2 tragic torch

about the tragic torch, I think because of the Timeless skin and the Loyar skin use "different" Inventory icon but what about the other?

image.thumb.png.d45f132e930a611af67adf7a82297645.png

Mushlights: One's the real thing, the other is placeholder for a Street Light icon in the Gorge.

Alchemy Pod: One's Elegant rarity, the other is Lustrous rarity (not yet obtainable).

Tragic Torch: You were right, one's Loyal, one's Timeless.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

Zeklo    17676
2 hours ago, timeexplorers said:

Did you hear that they're going to add in limited edition portraits and icons for the gorge tournament that are only available to those who win in it 

The exclusive portraits and icons are given out for participation. Winners just get a special variant- likely meaning rarity.

Still hurts my soul as a collector but what you gonna do. 

• Like 3

timeexplorers    104
1 minute ago, Zeklo said:

The exclusive portraits and icons are given out for participation. Winners just get a special variant- likely meaning rarity.

Still hurts my soul as a collector but what you gonna do. 

Honestly making some items only available as competition prizes is very annoying but it does add that sense of pride to them knowing, one you worked hard to earn it and two its a thing few people have, increasing its value.

But honestly the only prizes im gonna get is the participation ones :wilson_cry:

• Sad 1

Raspberry Shake    5775
1 hour ago, Zeklo said:

So... what do you mean by win? I'm confused.

Edited by Raspberry Milk

Chris1448    13049
24 minutes ago, Raspberry Milk said:

So... what do you mean by win? I'm confused.

The specifics of the Gorge Tournament won't be announced until the 9th.

• Thanks 2

fimmatek    3913

Loyal items... I wonder what will they be given for.

I'm also curious what the heck means the lustrious elegant rarity (in practice).

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, fimmatek said:

Loyal items... I wonder what will they be given for.

I'm also curious what the heck means the lustrious elegant rarity (in practice).

My only thought is Lustrous being used as a special "pre-order" incentive rarity similar to Genuine rarity items in Team Fortress 2.

Corazon    610
3 hours ago, PeterA said:

Technically they were always visible on our the item server, but recently I had made my Steam inventory visible, to test something, and that caused Steam to see a bunch of debug items in my Klei account.

On a side note, we've updated the Spiky Tree Portrait and Spider Nest Portrait on Steam now.

I cri evrytiem

Extant    315
5 hours ago, PeterA said:

Technically they were always visible on our the item server, but recently I had made my Steam inventory visible, to test something, and that caused Steam to see a bunch of debug items in my Klei account.

5 hours ago, Sinister_Fang said:

"Debug items". 

*cries internally*

2 hours ago, Corazon said:

I cri evrytiem

Oof. Perhaps we should consider adding this to the top 10 saddest anime deaths?

• Haha 2