All Released Skins (as of now)

• Developer
Just now, JellyUltra said:

ANOTHER early game item skin? Why couldn't we get something like a heart shaped Life Giving Amulet?

Although I also like the idea of the amulet, what's the problem with the heart? Am I the only guy that turns to it even late-game? I don't like wasting too many resources for amulets :p

• Like 2

2 hours ago, ImDaMisterL said:

I don't like wasting too many resources for amulets :p

I'm the same, but they just don't want to listen ;-; It doesn't make sense if they make amulet and go revive you by your body - they could use heart + booster instead. Amulets are good for carrying then in inventory or maybe dropping in base but there are still effigies for it.
But even if you use hearts, they usually are stored in chest since their sound is pretty annyoing, the more of them on ground the worse it gets.
Damn you got a new title I see

Edited by Maslak
+1 point to grammar
  • Like 1

Just now, TheTurkishBaconFighter said:

SENPAI NOTICE ME !!' ♥:wilson_love::wilson_blush::love_heart:

Senpaı takes a deep look at Yandare's face and says ...... would you marry with me ?

--and Yandare Ayano says : YES ! and suddenly that crazy yandare takes a knife and kills her love ..... and that **en weaboo crys over Senpai's dead body like ,:AH MY GAAWDD !!! SENPAI NOTICED MEEE >:D !!!

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, seyfitoplar said:

%75 of Dst players have no idea what is Life Giving Amulet...

I woudent say that, since life giving amulet is has one of the highest drop rate from klaus sack after fighting him, I believe a lot more people know it

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Histekia said:

I woudent say that, since life giving amulet is has one of the highest drop rate from klaus sack after fighting him, I believe a lot more people know it

Don't take it as literal meaning. I'm saying most of people can't obtain it. And of course they will bring loyal skin to thing that everyone can obtain like telltale heart. At the same time whoever preparing to fight klaus is the ones experinced players that knows how to obtain amulets etc. :wilson_blush:

• Like 1

1 minute ago, seyfitoplar said:

Don't take it as literal meaning. I'm saying most of people can't obtain it. And of course they will bring loyal skin to thing that everyone can obtain like telltale heart. At the same time whoever preparing to fight klaus is the ones experinced players that knows how to obtain amulets etc. :wilson_blush:

well the amulet isnt so hard to craft either, if you have a prestihatitator (what is not impossible to make) you only need some gold, nightmare fuel (easy to get while killing rabbits when you are insane or crawling horror etc) and one red gem, that you probably will dig up in a grave or get after killing dragonfly, waiting for some rocky rain in the caves or mining down stalagmite (i dont know the drop rate of red gem there but its not THAT low to be honest)

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, seyfitoplar said:

of course they will bring loyal skin to thing that everyone can obtain like telltale heart

I think that has more to do that you actually give the heart to a person, so they made a new skin for that since its valentins day
what i know from that day is that people gave cards and chocolate and flowers to others to let them know, they are being liked, so like giving your heart to someone, the same you do in dst

• Like 3