Chris1448

All Released Skins (as of now)

alainmcd    898

New rarity incoming? #40E0D0 added to skinsutils.lua, commented out with the text "reserved skin colour".

Edited by alainmcd
see answer below

Maslak    4,240
11 minutes ago, WishIHadAFridge said:

As a young crabbit, he wanted to be in the navy. He had all the required abilities, he even performed best of all the fresh recruits.

Though, there was one excercise that involved saving a fellow recruit from the ocean. He did very well, but then, all of the sudden, a raft passed him with tremendous speed. It had brought something.

A ginormous shark approached our crab at an outright terrifying speed. Out of utter fright, the crustacean froze in place (yes, he screamed). There was no way he'd escape the shark, no matter how hard he would run. As a final resort, the crab dug a hole to take cover, but it was too late. The humongous jaws opened, and the  crab knew that his time was done. He closed his eyes, and hoped it would be quick.

He opened his eyes. The light, it nearly blinded him. He was alive. Sadly, the same couldn't be said for the recruit he had to save...

Our crab swore to himself that he would NEVER, enter the ocean again.

If it weren't for this sad accident, he would've been general.

Though, a crab does not have a very good long-term memory, so now, only his aversion to the ocean remains. He took a job in the army, completely forgotten that he had abandoned a friend.

Now, he spends the rest of his days on your desk/shelf/whatever, enjoying his retirement, only to eventually forget his time in the field.

(Any similarity to the character "Crab" from Wave after Wave is unintended.)

tl;dr

• Like 1

Arlesienne    8,985
58 minutes ago, t0panka said:

Guys you know that every time i get notification that there is new comment in this thread im expecting new skins right? :D

Great expectations :twisted:!

• Like 1

mochilo    868
1 hour ago, t0panka said:

Guys you know that every time i get notification that there is new comment in this thread im expecting new skins right? :D

That would be A LOT of new skins xD

• Like 1

l96735063    571

6a8f6103fe14e1b6.jpg

Why is the good thing only TGP has?
There is this loyalloyalloyalloyalloyalloyalloyalloyalloyalloyalloyal :-c

咯咯.PNG

Login to the game to get it. . . . . .

There are these kung fu clothing, the Chinese New Year event

Spoiler

1a45428092874718.jpg未命名.PNG-9f3bc64f02117c6.jpg23890c08f3d9b005.jpg

• Like 4

l96735063    571
Spoiler
13 minutes ago, l96735063 said:

6a8f6103fe14e1b6.jpg

咯咯.PNG

Reveal hidden contents

-6b285c5307ecfceb.jpg

To get this one "chuckle winter hat" is so simple, just open the TGP DST, log in the game will pop up this gift box, you can get this a loyal hat

• Like 3

minespatch    67,487
15 minutes ago, l96735063 said:

6a8f6103fe14e1b6.jpg咯咯.PNG

OH! Cool! Now my winter hat is in the game, now if I ever do a skeledork mod, I can put on that hat during the winter. Shame it's not blue like my real hat.

chilled skeledork in graveyard.png

• Like 1

fimmatek    3,890
23 minutes ago, Zephyr41k said:

Mmmmm, exclusive FREE skins for Chinese players and absolutely nothing for other players. Thx, klei.

I don't believe Klei made another tgp exclusive skins... maybe people in China just already got the update (that we will also get today), which is not totally fair, but eh, can be understandable (China is on the other side of the world, being a half day later then we, right?).

So I think we will get these in the update today, if everything goes well. Or something went wrong again, just like with the five new skins abaut a month ago, that were released accidentally. Klei gave them then us too.

• Like 3

Arlesienne    8,985
2 hours ago, l96735063 said:

6a8f6103fe14e1b6.jpg

咯咯.PNG

Hide contents

Congratulations,  my good sir. We don't get such goodies, enjoy.

2 hours ago, minespatch said:

OH! Cool! Now my winter hat is in the game, now if I ever do a skeledork mod, I can put on that hat during the winter. Shame it's not blue like my real hat.

chilled skeledork in graveyard.png

No, @minespatch, unless you play on Tencent, you don't get the hat. That's the problem. The Chinese have been getting brand new special skins and generally fine goodies since the Tencent release. Sorry.

• Like 1

Maslak    4,240
Just now, Arlesienne said:

That's the problem. The Chinese have been getting brand new special skins and generally fine goodies since the Tencent release. Sorry.

I'm pretty okay without marriages and rings, to be honest with you.

• Like 2

Arlesienne    8,985
Just now, Maslak said:

I'm pretty okay without marriages and rings, to be honest with you.

I'm talking about the art Tencent first stole from a fellow artist on DA, then removed, not the hitching mod.

• Like 1

Maslak    4,240

Yeah, I know there's more than just silly marriage mod. It's a shame, I admit 8N40LP2.png

• Like 2

Arlesienne    8,985
Just now, Maslak said:

Yeah, I know there's more than just silly marriage mod. It's a shame, I admit 8N40LP2.png

Tencent is simply a very big player, business-wise, and if Klei wants to be given any money for the game there, they have to play to the big platform's tune.

• Like 2

bubben16    683

Now, i havent been playing DST recently, so i dont know if the Year of The Gobbler is on the live version or if its still just on the beta, but if its still just the beta, maybe we should wait for it to hit live before going ''Ugh Tencent getting more exclusive skins''. Just saying.

Please do correct me if it is on the live version yet.

• Like 1

Arlesienne    8,985
2 minutes ago, t0panka said:

@Zephyr41k @Arlesienne @Maslak @fimmatek

CHILLOUT! Nobody got anything exclusive. Klei told us that Rose collection will come to us too just a little bit later. And with these new skins?

IT IS CHINESE NEW YEAR EVENT. No sh1t China got it first. We get them when we are getting all new skins probably which is today after stream. Stop being selfish jesus this is ridiculous. 

Also not like we dont have 32894732048230 skins already which most of them you never even tried and yet you whine that we are getting CHINESE new year event skins few hours later. Not like its easy to release 1 thing on 5 platforms at once

I know I'm not whining. @minespatch was misguided about the loyal item, which is clearly just for Tencent. I went to help and explain. There's a difference between "bad Chinese players, getting things others do not" and "this is only something Chinese get".

Edited by Arlesienne
  • Like 2