All Released Skins (as of now)

1 minute ago, Arlesienne said:

The drop rate of everything was very increased. You can see it on the market. When I gave Bob the wyvernling to @KittyDub, he was 30 euros. After the event commenced, the price dropped to about 9. This applies to all elegant skins as it were. More items on the market forced lower prices.

That's true... all skins (including elegants) had bigger chances as there were no common drops. 

However, did "normal" elegant skins (like GoH ect) the same rate as the limitid ones (the snowy pets)? Because looking at the prices there these pet skins got extremely cheap for being elegant, while others not that much. Which could mean these had better chances. Also all my friends who got elegants received snowy ones.

5 minutes ago, fimmatek said:

How on Earth did you that? I have never ever got an elegant drop, even during Winter's Feast I only got classies. You're so lucky! :D

I'm not sure because I don't think there is any official information on exact drop rates, but I think all elegants should have the same chance. Why would some of them be more common? That wouldn't make sence. Except for the limitid ones I guess, first because they won't drop any more (until next year?) and second, if all elegant skins would have dropped as often as pet snowy skins, we had tons of them and they were extremely cheap on the market.

I have no idea how I did it!! Last night I got a common skirt and just after that the Wes survivor head. And if you think I only had two heads already, it just gets a lot more crazy! How in the hell did I just get an Elegant drop AND it is the very same I had!!! I mean, if that head is not easier to get I just got a really unusual amount of luck, but at the same time I can't stop thinking how cool would it been to get a new one and how I just wasted my luck for a full year xD

6 minutes ago, Arlesienne said:

The drop rate of everything was very increased. You can see it on the market. When I gave Bob the wyvernling to @KittyDub, he was 30 euros. After the event commenced, the price dropped to about 9. This applies to all elegant skins as it were. More items on the market forced lower prices.

But we can say the drop rate is back to normal now, right? So I got it with the regular rate and I had the same chances to get a different more expensive item :|

• Like 2

2 hours ago, mochilo said:

I have no idea how I did it!! Last night I got a common skirt and just after that the Wes survivor head. And if you think I only had two heads already, it just gets a lot more crazy! How in the hell did I just get an Elegant drop AND it is the very same I had!!! I mean, if that head is not easier to get I just got a really unusual amount of luck, but at the same time I can't stop thinking how cool would it been to get a new one and how I just wasted my luck for a full year xD

But we can say the drop rate is back to normal now, right? So I got it with the regular rate and I had the same chances to get a different more expensive item :|

Yes, the drop rate is back to normal. I actually welcomed the news, because it feels better to be just one of the many getting hand covers than that unlucky sop receiving sandals while everybody around gets at least distinguisheds.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, mochilo said:

All the Elegant heads have the same drop rate? I just got one dropped for the first time ever, and it happens to be a repeated one of the only two heads I had in total. It also happens to be the cheapest Elegant item in the market. I feel so lucky in a unlucky way xD

Are these easier to get than, for example, GoH heads?

jcIRN27wL.png

I got Frayed Finery twice. Recently I bought Wilson's The Survivor skin and guess what I dropped last week...

• Like 3

7 hours ago, verm1ll1on said:

I got Frayed Finery twice. Recently I bought Wilson's The Survivor skin and guess what I dropped last week...

26 minutes ago, WishIHadAFridge said:

A friend of mine had 4 Wigfrid Survivor skins, 2 remain in his inventory.

Wow that's weird. At least with these heads you can make some market profit. Too bad I bought the cheapest head, I hope I don't get stuck into Wes Survivors forever ._.

Edited by mochilo

At least they're elegant.  I set up two trades to get teal buckled gloves.  Before the trade hold's up on either of them, I got another pair of teal buckled gloves.  And to conclude my above mentioned three weeks of classy skins with just one drop remaining?  Teal buckled gloves #4.

Spoiler

But then there was the Trade Inn...

• Like 2

Here ye, here ye! Come one, come all!

I have made a thread showcasing Modded Skins! 

If you are not aware, @Fidooop has recently made an API that allows modders to make skins for their mods, be it heads, items, or structures! I couldn't let this go unnoticed, so I made a thread that will hopefully show off every single mod that uses skins! It may not be much right now, but it'll grow, just like this one did! I hope you enjoy!

I also linked the thread in the bottom of the OP for future use.

• Like 7

2 hours ago, Chris1488 said:

Here ye, here ye! Come one, come all!

I have made a thread showcasing Modded Skins! 

If you are not aware, @Fidooop has recently made an API that allows modders to make skins for their mods, be it heads, items, or structures! I couldn't let this go unnoticed, so I made a thread that will hopefully show off every single mod that uses skins! It may not be much right now, but it'll grow, just like this one did! I hope you enjoy!

I also linked the thread in the bottom of the OP for future use.

Off to subscribing to it :).

• Like 2

On 13.12.2016 at 2:34 AM, PeterA said:

@Chris1488 this is the item YOU were supposed to get. ;)

b9ea529010458804dc3874afea52aae4.jpg

oh really ?! soo what about this rap5atoTAtI.jpg

Is this a leaked ,future skin or İt's a secret skin only few a people got ?

I want answers ! cuz it's a Winter's Feast loyal box .

Edited by TheTurkishBaconFighter
forgoted to ad "a" :p
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, WilliamHiggsbury said:

?interpolation=lanczos-none&output-formatruth

Or maybe .. . . . .is this what i . . .. yeah ı already know what's inside the box heh ; 

Spoiler

cuz ı photoshoped this .:wilson_cool:

But we l never knew what's the truth about this mysterious Loyal box

Edited by TheTurkishBaconFighter

1 minute ago, WilliamHiggsbury said:

tumblr_ojlbrgBLYH1vw7uaqo1_500.png POTATO MWWAHAHAHAAHAHAA !

Hhahaha nice , he kinda resembles me with that edit :wilson_laugh:

but ı am going to Maxwell memes PRE-sequel , ı don't want a get some kind of ban cause of spamming heh.

• Like 2