All Released Skins (as of now)

2 minutes ago, Rocandy said:

Yes... i don't really like going through all the pages >.> i just jump right in so i don't notice everything. thank you for the info though x.x

Well that's mainly what this thread is for: showing off all available skins in DST on theĀ first page. I update it whenever new skins are added into the game.

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, minespatch said:

If I could put something into my future skin wishlist, it'd be either a nice cap like my persona or a fedora like the other hat of many I own. :wilson_ecstatic:

'N a skull mask.

A fedora would be nice. But you know what would be even better? The rose collection.

• Like 6

1 minute ago, Mdshadowman said:

With the Wes pictures... (Link Below, circled in black) How do those work exactly?

With the Proof of Purchase stuff.. (Circled in red) are those tradeable? after the code is used, that is?

http://prntscr.com/dl5k8r

I assume you mean Wilson.Ā 

Rewards are earned after obtaining the required skins. So the emotes require the three items shown after the equal sign.

Proof of Purchase are not marketable or tradable.

On 18/12/2016 at 4:03 AM, JoeW said:

opps_skins.png

These got added to the Steam version in today's patch. Ā Here are the names, descriptions, and rarities of the 5 skins:

Spoiler

Spiffy
body_tanktop_tiecollar_yellow_goldenrod = "Sleeveless Blouse",
body_tanktop_tiecollar_yellow_goldenrod = "This 'downright neighborly yellow' top just screams \"springtime\"! Seriously. Please make it stop screaming.",

Distinguished

body_dress_flouncy_tan_cream = "Flouncy Dress",
body_dress_flouncy_tan_cream = "Flouncy, bouncy, and so much fun!",

body_dress_yachtsuit_white_pure = "Yachtsuit Dress",
body_dress_yachtsuit_white_pure = "\"Yacht not included.\"",

body_jacket_shearling_orange_salmon = "Shearling Coat",
body_jacket_shearling_orange_salmon = "The floofy collar of this 'fishy tincture orange' coat won't keep you any warmer, but it looks incredible!",

body_jacket_toggle_navy_phthalo = "Toggle Jacket",
body_jacket_toggle_navy_phthalo = "This is one of those jackets where the pockets are just decorative. Oh well, at least it looks nice.",

Ā 

• Like 10

14 minutes ago, Instant-Noodles said:

body_jacket_toggle_navy_phthalo

For anyone wondering, phthalo is pronounced 'talo,' not potato. cup

It's the term for lighter blue. The opposite is aquamarine blue? I'm pretty sure it is. Aquamarine blue is more like the color of the ocean, hence the name.

• Like 2

I don't care about the Rose Collection, which I mention solely for the sake of providing a bit of variety. I can barely see the tiny costumes as it t is. But I really, really love item skins: torches, fire pits, bird cages, crockpots and especially hats and chests. I just want more of those.

• Like 6

6 hours ago, NeddoFreddo said:

For anyone wondering, phthalo is pronounced 'talo,' not potato. cup

It's the term for lighter blue. The opposite is aquamarine blue? I'm pretty sure it is. Aquamarine blue is more like the color of the ocean, hence the name.

As an Art Major and someone who has bought way too much Phthalo Blue, I can promise you that it's pronounced "THAY-LOW".

It's a good midtone blue. Basically Unclouded Sky Color. Not too bright not too dark. And not too cooperative for mixing in most cases.

Edited by BOSSzombie
  • Like 3