All Released Skins (as of now)

Just now, Ajosen said:

As I said. I think these will be 2 event body skins for the rose collection that would function in the same way to the 2 event body skins for the winter update. (The green jacket and blue dress for the winter update). I could be wrong.

You edited that in while I was midpost. I can't account for that as of then, but I can now.

The thing is the Rose Collection isn't an event, so I find that unlikely, but that's me personally. Who knows!

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Zeklo said:

You edited that in while I was midpost. I can't account for that as of then, but I can now.

The thing is the Rose Collection isn't an event, so I find that unlikely, but that's me personally. Who knows!

Sorry for the edit. I was trying to make it as clear to understand as possible. But valentines, like Christmas Is an event that happens on one day of the year. And you have event skins for Christmas. It makes sense to me that they would also have event skins for valentines. Again I could be wrong. 

Edited by Ajosen

5 minutes ago, Ajosen said:

Sorry for the edit. I was trying to make it as clear to understand as possible. But valentines, like Christmas Is an event that happens on one day of the year. And you have event skins for Christmas. It makes sense to me that they would also have event skins for valentines. Again I could be wrong. 

Oh yeah I getcha. That could be the way it is for non-Tencent perhaps. I was more so refering to Tencent though, because those are currently avaliable for them aka not an event for them.

And since people are going bonkers about exclusive skins I doubt Klei would make it event for one and not the other or it's just the same situation with different variables. That's my reasoning at least.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Zeklo said:

Oh yeah I getcha. That could be the way it is for non-Tencent perhaps. I was more so refering to Tencent though, because those are currently avaliable for them aka not an event for them.

And since people are going bonkers about exclusive skins I doubt Klei would make it event for one and not the other or it's just the same situation with different variables. That's my reasoning at least.

I honestly think they are just waiting till valentines if they do give us those skins. I can't think of why they would be out on tencent. Maybe it's skin testing? Not sure. 

Making sure that Wolfgangs larvae arms don't crash the game in the new skin?

Edited by Ajosen

What.

No, seriously--WHAT?

Please, Klei.  If at all possible, STOP.  THIS.  This kind of business practice that is the first step down a bad road, and I don't want to see you guys become like Every Other Company(tm).  Not that you're anywhere near that (yet)...but this has a bad feel to it.

Also if--when--we get the Rose Collection, I'd very definitely want it to be normal and not event, because then we'd only have even _possible_ access to it (as a drop) during one small part of the year.  The TenCent players can already get them whenever.

...Notorious

• Like 1

1 hour ago, l96735063 said:

TGP not only has roses, there is another unique series?

QQ图片20161218144404.jpg

No, That's not from us -  Where did you get that image? Because, either you're trolling (which I don't think is true), or somebody is trolling you. 

4 hours ago, Chris1488 said:

No, they work exactly like the Hallowed Nights skins.

Event skins are given to you from the start and taken away after the event is over. Every other holiday skin can be found, kept, traded, marketed, etc. 

Actually, not quite. We also substantially increased the chances to get holiday items, and more rare items in general during the winter event. =)

• Like 17

29 minutes ago, JoeW said:

No, That's not from us - Where did you get that image? Because, either you're trolling (which I don't think is true), or somebody is trolling you. 

Actually, not quite. We also substantially increased the chances to get holiday items, and more rare items in general during the winter event. =)

what? This is my friend in the tgp DST get clothes, he participated in a survival game Tencent game prizes

17 minutes ago, l96735063 said:

what? This is my friend in the tgp DST get clothes, he participated in a survival game Tencent game prizes

Ok, I am investigating - One thing is certain though, we didn't make anything exclusive for Tencent - if somehow something got put in the game that wasn't supposed to, it would be there for everybody. =)

But I am looking into it. 

• Like 13

Just now, JoeW said:

Ok, I am investigating - One thing is certain though, we didn't make anything exclusive for Tencent - if somehow something got put in the game that wasn't supposed to, it would be there for everybody. =)

But I am looking into it. 

*cough* I think you're quoting the wrong user there, Joe. :p

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, l96735063 said:

Can you get me the names of the items please? Don't translate it, the Chinese text would be best.

• Like 9

1 hour ago, JoeW said:

Can you get me the names of the items please? Don't translate it, the Chinese text would be best.

I found their names in the game files.

The upper one is named "套索扣夹克" (Toggle Jacket) and the another one named "蓬松裙子" (Flouncy Dress).

And hope these will help you!

Edited by Xyangy87
  • Like 4

11 minutes ago, Xyangy87 said:

I found their names in the game files.

The upper one is named "套索扣夹克" (Toggle Jacket) and the another one named "蓬松裙子" (Flouncy Dress).

And hope these will help you!

不对,tgp除了玫瑰系列外独有的不只我图片的这两件,还有更多,我记得还有一件黄色的无袖裙子没有见过

51 minutes ago, l96735063 said:

不对,tgp除了玫瑰系列外独有的不只我图片的这两件,还有更多,我记得还有一件黄色的无袖裙子没有见过

Thank you. I am checking with Tencent and the team. 

I don't have even a guess as to what's going on here, but I'm asking around. Thanks again for your help!

Update: OK -- so I found them and it does look to me like they are dropping on TGP and NOT on Steam. BUT... it's 3am, nobody is awake and it's saturday night, so it's gonna be a bit before I figure out what's going on. 

One of us goofed. But it will be a bit before I know how. 

We have a back catalog of skins that are yet to be released. It's entirely possible I signed off on giving these out a while back and forgot (but I don't think so). OR it's possible they were just accidentally put in... or who knows... Either way, they weren't slated for any kind of exclusive, so we'll sort it out. 

Thanks @l96735063

• Like 19

13 minutes ago, JoeW said:

Thank you. I am checking with Tencent and the team. 

I don't have even a guess as to what's going on here, but I'm asking around. Thanks again for your help!

Isn't it possible that they simply put in more exclusive content for their users without notifying everyone? 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, pettoyaki said:

Isn't it possible that they simply put in more exclusive content for their users without notifying everyone? 

No

Just now, Arlesienne said:

Say what you wish, but these are very dapper.

They totally are. They have been sitting around since before we even released the skins. I need to poke my head in there and see what else we still have laying around!! =)

• Like 11

Funny Story. I don't normally delve into the item DB, so when I was looking around, I had to compare the "Flouncy dress" to another item to check if it was dropping for TGP and not Steam. So I grabbed the file name for another item, completely at random.

Guess what that item ended up being? 

Spoiler

Pleated Shirt

• Like 19