All Released Skins (as of now)

2 hours ago, Arlesienne said:

What, you'd really wear these ghastly things?

One can never know! Maybe I'd like it. But I don't have it, so I miss it. And yeah, maybe I wouldn't like it if I got it. But first I must try. And that's the last classy foot skin that I don't own. 

(And I'm pretty sure I'd like it more than Wendy with chest hair... :p but it's just my opinion. though :))

But above all, I must agree that pleated shirts are the... my least favorite commons. Even though I'd like to get each color once, just to have it. Who knows, maybe my taste will change in the next fifty years?... 

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, fimmatek said:

One can never know! Maybe I'd like it. But I don't have it, so I miss it. And yeah, maybe I wouldn't like it if I got it. But first I must try. And that's the last classy foot skin that I don't own. 

(And I'm pretty sure I'd like it more than Wendy with chest hair... :p but it's just my opinion. though :))

But above all, I must agree that pleated shirts are the... my least favorite commons. Even though I'd like to get each color once, just to have it. Who knows, maybe my taste will change in the next fifty years?... 

Throw me the link, we can trade for a different classy and if you don't like them, I will send you the other skin back. A reverse swap.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Arlesienne said:

Throw me the link, we can trade for a different classy and if you don't like them, I will send you the other skin back. A reverse swap.

Hi!

So, you have too many sandals? :) I'll happyly trade, here's my link: https://steamcommunity.com/tradeoffer/new/?partner=192195672&token=Lv-IxGXb

Also is it possible to send private messages? I don't want to spam the thread :)

• Like 1

1 hour ago, fimmatek said:

Don't you hide that blasphemy you monster :mad:.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, fimmatek said:

Hi!

So, you have too many sandals? :) I'll happyly trade, here's my link: https://steamcommunity.com/tradeoffer/new/?partner=192195672&token=Lv-IxGXb

Also is it possible to send private messages? I don't want to spam the thread :)

Yes, you can use PMs (though my inbox is currently overflowing) or write on my wall. I sent you the sandals, have fun ;).

2 hours ago, mochilo said:

Don't you hide that blasphemy you monster :mad:.

Alright, here's my newest outfit:

costum.png

Well, I have this skin, even tried out this wonderful combination... and didn't like it. But eh, that's the fault of my taste, luckily not everyone is as boring as me! :D

Abaut your "you monster" quote: it reminds me of a famous game. But I think we can put our differences behind us... for science. ;)

• Like 5

2 minutes ago, fimmatek said:

Omg, do you make these pictures? Or find them? Where? These are just brilliant! :D 

It showed up in front of me right as I saw your awesome picture. Like, you generated it out of nothing :|.

Google Images can bring you to wonderful places if you use the right words xD.

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, Wolfa1 said:

So the Christmas skins have to be purchased, unlike the Hallowed Nights skins?

Nope.

A few skins labeled event are usable by everyone during the event. The Winter Collection drops like any other (with an increased chance). 

Edited by Zeklo
  • Like 1

Just now, Wolfa1 said:

So the Christmas skins have to be purchased, unlike the Hallowed Nights skins?

No, they work exactly like the Hallowed Nights skins.

Event skins are given to you from the start and taken away after the event is over. Every other holiday skin can be found, kept, traded, marketed, etc. 

• Like 1

Just now, Ajosen said:

I'm talking about the ones in the picture that arnt part of an official collection that is available to us now. The rest I'm 99.43% certain are from the rose collection. 

So you're saying...
The ones that are not the rose collection...
Are not the rose collection?

I'm sorry, but I can't tell if you're refusing to be wrong or making a pointless argument. 

10 minutes ago, Zeklo said:

So you're saying...
The ones that are not the rose collection...
Are not the rose collection?

I'm sorry, but I can't tell if you're refusing to be wrong or making a pointless argument. 

Initially I responded to a comment saying that from a picture they saw something from a new collection that hadn't been seen before. I responded saying I thought those were still part of the rose collection. To which you said they are not. I'm not saying that the shadow skin in the same picture is a rose skin. Because it isn't. I'm saying that what I believe to be in that picture is not part of a different collection that we have yet to see other than the rose collection (and the ones we already know of). 

There are actually 2 different body skins  I think that they are going to be event skins  just like the 2 event body skins we have now for the Christmas update  however they will be for the rose update  

:)  does this help ?

Edited by Ajosen

1 minute ago, Ajosen said:

:)  does this help ?

I getcha I think, but my statement still stands.

HJ5mnbT.png3utwGsy.png

(I'm referring to these ones)

Since we've seen what each Rose head & body skin looks like that leaves no room for more in that category. That is, if they're doing it the same way as the past three sets [which is my assumption]. Meaning these skins would not be in the rose collection.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Zeklo said:

I getcha I think, but my statement still stands.

HJ5mnbT.png3utwGsy.png

(I'm referring to these ones)

Since we've seen what each Rose head & body skin looks like that leaves no room for more in that category. That is, if they're doing it the same way as the past three sets [which is my assumption]. Meaning these skins would not be in the rose collection.

As I said. I think these will be 2 event body skins for the rose collection that would function in the same way to the 2 event body skins for the winter update. (The green jacket and blue dress for the winter update). I could be wrong.

also the fact that one is a dress and the other a suit makes me feel like those will be the event skins. As the winter ones are also one male jacket and one female skirt. 

Edited by Ajosen