All Released Skins (as of now)

• Developer
24 minutes ago, Chris1488 said:

So we were supposed to get a pleated shirt for our SW keys

So YOU were supposed to get a pleated shirt for your SW key. He didn't say anything about everyone else. :) 

• Like 30

2 hours ago, PeterA said:

If you've got a callstack/log with that crash, I'd like to see it. The expected result is that you get a blank "Thingamabob" item.

You are correct though. You will have the correct item in your inventory once it is available.

So what do I do to get Thingamabob? That sounds nearly as rad as the timeless Potato Cup, my good sir.

1 hour ago, SuperPsiPower said:

Good, i'm snuggled and sick in my bed and I don't feel like getting up :p

Oh dear. I prescript mandrake soup :(.

36 minutes ago, PeterA said:

I'm known for being a bit of a party pooper ;)

Hey! We all know pleated shirts are the traditional apparel of the clergy in the Potato Cup shrine!

• Like 5

@l96735063, not sure if I got what you're saying correctly, but that code on your card will give you new skin for Winter Hat and Winter hat only, regardless of any new skins Klei might add in the nearest future. So you can use it any time you like.

That Vargling skin you want so much isn't in the game yet, but as soom as it gets added it will be obtainable by normal means - i.e. playing the game and waiting for it to drop or just buying it off Steam market.

Edited by Zhuzha
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, l96735063 said:

772650cad1c8a7862dd9c80b6e09c93d71cf50fa.jpg

Could be the body_tanktop_tiecollar_yellow_goldenrod. And is that a rose spear?

@PeterA, is there any place we can fetch the images directly from? Steam WebAPI's GetAssetClassInfo is nice, it has all of the info for the skins in one place, including collection and two images. But it requires knowing the ClassId. I tried GetSchema (IEconItems_322330/GetSchema/v0001) but it doesn't seem to be working for DST. And since special items (rewards, default, thingamabob, moldy backpack and event items) aren't displayed in the Steam Inventory, it's impossible AFAIK to know their ClassId's (I did manage to get the ClassId's for the Costume collection items as they were briefly displayed in everyone's inventory and they're still up, so I assume it's possible for the other items to be uploaded too, even if they aren't used directly in the inventory). Is there anywhere a ClassId list or something similar we could use? Also, we need a new source for our leaks since you seem to be more careful with prefabs, item_colours.lua and skin_strings.lua.

Also, rarity_order and GetNextRarity() in scripts/skinsutils.lua don't match (though GetNextRarity() is only used in the trade screen, which shouldn't use anything above spiffy->distinguished).

• Like 6

3 hours ago, alainmcd said:

... is there any place we can fetch the images directly from? Steam WebAPI's GetAssetClassInfo is nice, it has all of the info for the skins in one place, including collection and two images.

This.

I'm not into leaking stuff, but I woke up with the same idea in mind. What was my surprise when reading your message. :)

• Like 2

• Developer
11 hours ago, alainmcd said:

is there any place we can fetch the images directly from?

Not currently. We're working on setting up a place where you'll be able to see all the info about an item, but it isn't quite ready for public use. Once it is, you'll all be the first to know :)

• Like 14

• Developer
11 hours ago, alainmcd said:

Also, we need a new source for our leaks since you seem to be more careful with prefabs, item_colours.lua and skin_strings.lua.

If you got a taste of Joe's bees, you'd be more careful too!;)

• Like 14

• Developer
1 minute ago, PeterA said:

Not currently. We're working on setting up a place where you'll be able to see all the info about an item, but it isn't quite ready for public use. Once it is, you'll all be the first to know :)

While they set that up, who wants to kick the rose bush outside my house for skins?

• Like 13

17 minutes ago, PeterA said:

Hey, you weren't supposed to reveal that yet!

• Like 8