All Released Skins (as of now)

1 minute ago, Arlesienne said:

That's just typical. It was the same way with the Hallowed Nights sets - I can't forget Krampus!Maxwell, rook!WX and batilisk!Webber... The sets were so cute. I'm curious how these will work, that is - can females use the coat? And males - the dress? Can we equip own heads with them?

Indeed. I just can't get over how nice the Yuletide outfits look. Like, give us some of those. And let us keep the Halloween outfit from the person we main :[ ARGH 

• Like 4

28 minutes ago, Zeklo said:

But isn't the reason they are the best, because you cannot keep them? /rhetorical

This is true but it sucks that we get collection like ROSE for example. All characters have only tiny TINY changes. We already have GOH collection with really small changes and then Survivor was for some characters little better. Triumphant again small. Not a bad collection but oh man those changes are super tiny. This is why i love WX skins because he gets the biggest change (different color) otherwise there are only tiny differences between collections.

Then Klei gives us that epic hallloween collection and all of those skins completely change each character. Those are really big changes. BUT you can keep them only for 2 weeks!:D And we will be "stuck" with Rose collection which is basically default skin with few roses in hair :/ IMO people like this collection just because last collection is too old and "new factor"

For any other game it would be ok but for DS? We have crazy FANTASY stuff and monsters in this FANTASY game and yet for skins we get slightly shinier hair :D Klei move people which designed Toadstool into skin department so they can create something crazy and not "meh"

• Like 9

3 hours ago, Sinister_Fang said:

Well, we can already cross-dress, so if you want to put Wolfgang in a pretty dress I don't see why you wouldn't be able to.

ye his/her questions are weird, its like skins never existed before lol.

clothing skins replace clothes, and hat skins replace hats, simple as.

4 hours ago, Sinister_Fang said:

Well, we can already cross-dress, so if you want to put Wolfgang in a pretty dress I don't see why you wouldn't be able to.

1 hour ago, Aquaterion said:

ye his/her questions are weird, its like skins never existed before lol.

clothing skins replace clothes, and hat skins replace hats, simple as.

You two didn't get me. I've long been having a Scotsman Wolf. But I couldn't dress him as a volt goat. These free skins were linked to one character. I can't see which item skin would these two be (puffy vests?).

• Like 2

17 hours ago, sirscrubbingtont said:

Every time someone mentions the rose collection and that they want it the release of it gets delayed by 1 day.

So if I mentioned the rose collection, does that mean the delay rose?

Edited by mikesdaman
  • Like 19

10 minutes ago, Arlesienne said:

So not linked to any actual item? Like (shudder) pleated shirts?

Tsk. Such cruelty.

I don't think we even have any skins for body slot items as of yet, anything worn on the body overwrites you're default clothes, other than backpacks of course

Edited by Aquaterion

22 hours ago, t0panka said:

This is true but it sucks that we get collection like ROSE for example. All characters have only tiny TINY changes. We already have GOH collection with really small changes and then Survivor was for some characters little better. Triumphant again small. Not a bad collection but oh man those changes are super tiny. This is why i love WX skins because he gets the biggest change (different color) otherwise there are only tiny differences between collections.

Then Klei gives us that epic hallloween collection and all of those skins completely change each character. Those are really big changes. BUT you can keep them only for 2 weeks!:D And we will be "stuck" with Rose collection which is basically default skin with few roses in hair :/ IMO people like this collection just because last collection is too old and "new factor"

For any other game it would be ok but for DS? We have crazy FANTASY stuff and monsters in this FANTASY game and yet for skins we get slightly shinier hair :D Klei move people which designed Toadstool into skin department so they can create something crazy and not "meh"

It would be nice to have major changes in skins but I personally really like the subtlety of some of the sets. I main Wolfgang and I prefer the GoH skin to the Survivor skin because it makes him look just a bit different. The option to change them radically would be nice though.

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, Rellimarual said:

I don't think there will be that much added to the beta, I should say. Wasn't the content we just got described as a "preview" of what's coming to the main game this week? I'm assuming the holiday skins are part of that update.

It is SNEAK PREVIEW

On 9 December 2016 at 6:42 AM, V2C said:

This is a sneak preview of the upcoming special event content before the full update and key features are announced and released to the Live branch.

So we can expect a lot more stuff in this update when we get it as a whole and not just sneak preview .)

EDIT: also i think we wont get ANR update this week since we dont even have this one completed

Edited by t0panka
  • Like 2