All Released Skins (as of now)

1 minute ago, Aquaterion said:

the pirate birdcage skin actually looks pretty cool

I agree, I personally like it just based on the small icon. Probably looks even cooler when placed, but I suppose not everyone shares this opinion.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Zeklo said:

I agree, I personally like it just based on the small icon. Probably looks even cooler when placed, but I suppose not everyone shares this opinion.

The actual art has some dubloons around the bottom of cage. Which is another reference to DS:SW

• Like 1

Just now, Aquaterion said:

The actual art has some dubloons around the bottom of cage. Which is another reference to DS:SW

In that case, since the other skins are not out. It might be too early to scratch SW loyal off the table. 

• Like 3

@Zeklo, I believe @Ashkain was thinking of the Hallowed Nights collection - non-event rarities could be obtained through drops or the trade inn during the period. Event-tiered were free to all, but vanished after it concluded (RIP, Krampus!Max, batilisk!Webber and rook!WX...). The difference is here, we have normal tiers, no event ones. So they will probably have to be unlocked, but won't vanish from our inventories afterwards.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Arlesienne said:

The difference is here, we have normal tiers, no event ones. So they will probably have to be unlocked, but won't vanish from our inventories afterwards.

There are event ones according to this!

11 hours ago, Instant-Noodles said:

EVENT
body_yule_coat = "Yuletide Overcoat",    
body_yule_dress = "Yuletide Frock",
tophat_festive_bell_red_firehound = "Jingly Tophat",
treasurechest_gingerbread = "Gingerbread Chest",
winterhat_plum_pudding = "Plum Pudding Cap",    

Just now, Zeklo said:

There are event ones according to this!

I was talking about wearables, sorry. Should have been more precise: I see no new head skins (meaning the new things won't be character-exclusive) with the event tier which would be gone at a later date.

• Like 2

We don't drop new skins on the beta branch. But they will be available when the update goes to live.

These drops will work similar to what we did for Hallowed Nights, You get some (event items) automatically during the event period and some drop only during Winter's Feast. 

• Like 12

Just now, t0panka said:

???

Sorry. Let me be more clear. 

We don't drop new skins on the beta branch until they hit the live branch, then they will be on the beta branch as well. 

Nothing has changed, we have always done it this way, as far as I am aware. 

• Like 17

Just now, JoeW said:

We don't drop new skins on the beta branch until they hit the live branch, then they will be on the beta branch as well. 

you scared me for a whille :)

• Like 5

43 minutes ago, JoeW said:

Excellent news. If it's alright to ask, when will the update reach the main branch? You know, the ageless question whether to open our boxes now or wait. I also hope the trade inn will burn.

• Like 4

2 hours ago, KoreanWaffles said:

Hey Klei, while we're all distracted by this Winter Event, how about releasing some of those Rose skins as a little Christmas present to us?

*nudge nudge wink wink*

Klei: Because you all wanted it, we have decided to add it. Say hello the the... 

PLEATED SHIRT COLLECTION!

• Like 12

1 hour ago, bubben16 said:

Klei: Because you all wanted it, we have decided to add it. Say hello the the... 

PLEATED SHIRT COLLECTION!

instead of ugly sweaters, we should get ugly pleated shirts. well, uglier pleated shirts.

• Like 2