All Released Skins (as of now)

On 11/30/2016 at 7:14 PM, Sinister_Fang said:

Then the chances are you'll have moved onto another game before we even get the rose collection. So there's not much point to complaining about something that will potentially have high prices for something that may or may not come at an unknown point in time.

It's called feedback, trying to find something wrong with someones complaint is the only thing that doesn't serve an actual purpose.  
Because what I don't like is going to still be something that I don't like regardless of what you say, however with feedback they at least know why someone may have had a problem with their game, and could make changes if enough people shared the same sentiment.  

But encouraging that people keep their feedback to their self is really bad.

Edited by 364266_1452783569

1 hour ago, 364266_1452783569 said:

It's called feedback, trying to find something wrong with someones complaint is the only thing that doesn't serve an actual purpose.  
Because what I don't like is going to still be something that I don't like regardless of what you say, however with feedback they at least know why someone may have had a problem with their game, and could make changes if enough people shared the same sentiment.  

But encouraging that people keep their feedback to their self is really bad.

I'm not trying to discourage feedback. The point I'm trying to make is that there's too much uncertainty when it comes to the rose skins. And with basic supply and demand of course the rose skins would have outrageous prices when first released. You're pretty much giving "feedback" about something Klei has little control over when steam market prices are set by the users. 

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Sinister_Fang said:

I'm not trying to discourage feedback. The point I'm trying to make is that there's too much uncertainty when it comes to the rose skins. And with basic supply and demand of course the rose skins would have outrageous prices when first released. You're pretty much giving "feedback" about something Klei has little control over when steam market prices are set by the users. 

Exactly. The prices are dictated by the demand. With not many items circulating, people who desperately want them will be ready to pay more for them. We may never get the rose collection: Klei may be busy with other things (and if I can't have both, I'd rather get ANR and such), Tencent may talk about special snowflakes, there may be technical issues... A lot of variables.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Arlesienne said:

Exactly. The prices are dictated by the demand. With not many items circulating, people who desperately want them will be ready to pay more for them. We may never get the rose collection: Klei may be busy with other things (and if I can't have both, I'd rather get ANR and such), Tencent may talk about special snowflakes, there may be technical issues... A lot of variables.

These may not be the things we should worry about, we should be keen on the game itself, at least I think so

• Like 2

Just now, l96735063 said:

These may not be the things we should worry about, we should be keen on the game itself, at least I think so

Ditto. There's enough trouble with playing, given how we have to defend ourselves from griefers, possible latency issues and more to worry about a purely hypothetical problem.

• Like 2

42 minutes ago, Sinister_Fang said:

I highly doubt that. Besides, it's not like south park invented a fedora with a feather anyway. And that skin isn't even a fedora.

If a fedora skin were ever put in the game I'd go around tipping it and saying "M'lady"

• Like 9

Pins update, they arrived!

and much to probably everyone's disappointment, none of the skins it comes with are unique or astounding. They are not commons though, so there is that.

As far as I am aware, its just random not-common drops for 30 or so dollars free with the pins.

1 minute ago, ReubuxxInc said:

Pins update, they arrived!

and much to probably everyone's disappointment, none of the skins it comes with are unique or astounding. They are not commons though, so there is that.

As far as I am aware, its just random not-common drops for 30 or so dollars free with the pins.

It's kinda not worth it now imo since they rose up to 80 bucks after the krampus sale. :/

New Skins from the Winter's Feast patch:

Strings

Spoiler

birdcage_ornamental = "Ornamental Birdcage",    
birdcage_ornamental = "Imprison a bird in a wreath of seasonal cheer.",    

birdcage_pirate = "Pirate Birdcage",
birdcage_pirate = "The birds' swashbuckling days are over, thanks to this pirate-themed birdcage.",

body_yule_coat = "Yuletide Overcoat",    
body_yule_coat = "Put another log on the fire! No, seriously, it's about to go out.",    

body_yule_dress = "Yuletide Frock",
body_yule_dress = "A dashing frock for dashing through the snow!",

dragonling_winter = "Polar Broodling",    
dragonling_winter = "This Broodling renounced its fiery ways... Now it's a lovely shade of blue!",    

flowerhat_holly_wreath = "Holly Wreath",    
flowerhat_holly_wreath = "A jolly holly laurel to wear on your head. How winter-y!",    

flowerhat_ribbon_wreath = "Ribbon Wreath",
flowerhat_ribbon_wreath = "Get in the seasonal spirit by wreathing your head in lovely ribbons!",

glomling_winter = "Snowy Glomglom",    
glomling_winter = "What a precious little snowball you are, Glomglom!",    

kitten_winter = "Snowkit",    
kitten_winter = "Did this Kittykit just get cuter? (How's that even possible?!)",    

lamb_winter = "Snowflake Ewelet",                
lamb_winter = "Winter doesn't seem quite as cold when you have a fleecy Ewelet by your side.",            

puppy_winter = "Arctic Vargling",    
puppy_winter = "Looks like this adorable little lump grew his winter coat in. Good boy, Vargling!",    

tophat_festive_bell_red_firehound = "Jingly Tophat",
tophat_festive_bell_red_firehound = "A festive 'firehound red' colored tophat.",

treasurechest_gingerbread = "Gingerbread Chest",
treasurechest_gingerbread = "Don't be fooled... it's completely inedible.",

winterhat_plum_pudding = "Plum Pudding Cap",    
winterhat_plum_pudding = "This plum pudding hat contains no plums. Just a bunch of raisins.",    

winterhat_stocking_cap_green_forest = "Festive Stocking Cap",
winterhat_stocking_cap_green_forest = "One might wear this 'forest guardian green' winter hat on a cozy night around a campfire. Or, hey, they might not.",

Images

Spoiler

birdcage_ornamental.png birdcage_pirate.png dragonling_winter_builder.png flowerhat_holly_wreath.png flowerhat_ribbon_wreath.png glomling_winter_builder.png kitten_winter_builder.png lamb_winter_builder.png puppy_winter_builder.png tophat_festive_bell_red_firehound.png treasurechest_gingerbread.png winterhat_plum_pudding.png winterhat_stocking_cap_green_forest.png  

EDIT:  And here are the skins sorted by rarity...

Rarities

Spoiler

SPIFFY
flowerhat_holly_wreath = "Holly Wreath",    
flowerhat_ribbon_wreath = "Ribbon Wreath",
winterhat_stocking_cap_green_forest = "Festive Stocking Cap",

DISTINGUISHED
birdcage_ornamental = "Ornamental Birdcage",    

ELEGANT
dragonling_winter = "Polar Broodling",    
glomling_winter = "Snowy Glomglom",    
kitten_winter = "Snowkit",    
lamb_winter = "Snowflake Ewelet",                
puppy_winter = "Arctic Vargling",    

EVENT
body_yule_coat = "Yuletide Overcoat",    
body_yule_dress = "Yuletide Frock",
tophat_festive_bell_red_firehound = "Jingly Tophat",
treasurechest_gingerbread = "Gingerbread Chest",
winterhat_plum_pudding = "Plum Pudding Cap",    

LOYAL
birdcage_pirate = "Pirate Birdcage",

EDIT #2:  Oops, missed two skin images.  Also, event-limited drops will be part of the Winter Collection.

Images

Spoiler

body_yule_dress.png body_yule_coat.png

Edited by Instant-Noodles
  • Like 25