All Released Skins (as of now)

• Developer
1 hour ago, alainmcd said:

soooorta unrelated, but would you mind changing line 355 in scripts/skinsutil.lua (both beta and public) to

Yup, that's where the colour sorting bug got introduced. The change I made is slightly different, so that the user visible name sort is preserved too! That'll go out in one of the next updates.

• Like 5

YESS! YESS! (again!)

On my first skin drop I found the Traveller's Trunk!

I liked that one best out of the new chest skins, and I found it, so...

20161126094245_1.jpg

Also, that's my first decent distinguished skin. I found a survivor Willow body piece a while ago, buut... This one's a bit better.

Inventory for proof: http://steamcommunity.com/id/neddofreddo1/inventory/#322330

Edited by NeddoFreddo
  • Like 9

24 minutes ago, PeterA said:

Yup, that's where the colour sorting bug got introduced. The change I made is slightly different, so that the user visible name sort is preserved too! That'll go out in one of the next updates.

So they'll still be alphabetically ordered by display name (High Heels vs stiletto, Pumps vs highheel). Neat!

Edited by alainmcd
  • Like 3

• Developer
11 minutes ago, Brikelz said:

Not sure why but I have all three of the required items but no yawn emote in my collection

That's curious. Is this on the default branch or the beta branch? Can you send me your log file and I can take a look at your inventory to see what's up.

• Like 5

1 minute ago, PeterA said:

That's curious. Is this on the default branch or the beta branch? Can you send me your log file and I can take a look at your inventory to see what's up.

It's on the default branch and noob question here, but how do I get my log file?

• Like 4

On 26/11/2016 at 6:47 AM, NeddoFreddo said:

YESS! YESS! (again!)

On my first skin drop I found the Traveller's Trunk!

I liked that one best out of the new chest skins, and I found it, so...

20161126094245_1.jpg

Also, that's my first decent distinguished skin. I found a survivor Willow body piece a while ago, buut... This one's a bit better.

Inventory for proof: http://steamcommunity.com/id/neddofreddo1/inventory/#322330

LUCKY potato cup :D. Look, even the beefalo envies you!

(Except, y'know, my envy is of the friendly kind. The beef seems pissed though.)

Edited by LadyD
  • Like 7

1 minute ago, MrDeepDarkmind said:

Question

are the bundles limited time or are they gonna stay because The shipping price is kinda insane. but talking about the Kleistore 

sale ends 28th. They will, most likely, still be around afterwards. Albeit with much less sale.

Worried about this emote update. Specifically the yawn emote. There's a few mods for this out there and while I can easily remove it from mine, not everyone is on Steam constantly, making their mods unlawful. And emotes are so easy to mod in. The loophole on this one is big enough to direct a plane through.

What's Klei's plan on that since the emote code has already been overhauled recently, @PeterA?

• Like 2

26 minutes ago, DextersComicLaboratory said:

Worried about this emote update. Specifically the yawn emote. There's a few mods for this out there and while I can easily remove it from mine, not everyone is on Steam constantly, making their mods unlawful. And emotes are so easy to mod in. The loophole on this one is big enough to direct a plane through.

What's Klei's plan on that since the emote code has already been overhauled recently, @PeterA?

It would be illogical to think there would be consequences to enabling the emotes for everyone to use on a sever with a mod enable when certain mods have been out long before this update. The emotes which are 'rewards' have been in game for at least 1 year, it's silly to think modders wouldn't be using them in their mods. The one mods I can think of which enabled these exact emote has been on the workshop since May 4th 2015.

• Like 6