All Released Skins (as of now)

23 minutes ago, Zeklo said:

Wendy Distinguished + Wendy Elegant = Abigail Flower Reward

klei pls 

Maybe if you had a full set of a character with special items you could get skins for those items?

For example you have both Wigfrid triumpants head and the shadow armor so you get a shadow version of her spear and helmet.

• Like 3

25 minutes ago, Wexton said:

So by what i have seen we have this new rarity called "reward" for getting some exact skins like what happened with this yawn emote. So for fun:

I'm curious what would happen if one got this "Reward" and after that he sells/trades the skins needed for it. Would he keep the reward, or would it disappear? 

• Like 3

Just now, fimmatek said:

I'm curious what would happen if one got this "Reward" and after that he sells/trades the skins needed for it. Would he keep the reward, or would it disappear? 

Can someone with a reward skin confirm this? I am curious as well.

• Like 3

• Developer
51 minutes ago, PeterA said:

Oh you guys, always trying to break my systems.

Keep him on his toes guys! Every time I tell him that something is not good enough, you guys come along and prove me right by breaking it. :) 

• Like 15

@PeterA, @nome, soooorta unrelated, but would you mind changing line 355 in scripts/skinsutil.lua (both beta and public) to

return GetSortCategoryForItem(a.item)..a.item < GetSortCategoryForItem(b.item)..b.item

so skins with the same name are sorted by colour? I'm pretty sure it was working until some 2 months ago.

• Like 4

Just now, alainmcd said:

@PeterA, @nome, soooorta unrelated, but would you mind changing line 355 in scripts/skinsutil.lua (both beta and public) to

return GetSortCategoryForItem(a.item)..a.item < GetSortCategoryForItem(b.item)..b.item

so skins with the same name are sorted by colour? I'm pretty sure it was working until some 2 months ago.

There are also some broken categories in steam invetnory. "Hallowed light" is sorted as chest, "Scorching Satchel" is not in Lunar collection anymore, maybe some more

Also shouldn't be "Proof Of Purchase" be just "Proof of purchase"? At least that OF is with little "o". English is not even my second language but it "looks" wrong to me

• Like 8

7 minutes ago, Chris1488 said:

Reward_Sleepy.pngReward_Yawn.xcf.pngAAAAAARGH, That is SO SATISFYING to properly edit together these rewards backgrounds. Anyway, What's New? coming in a bit.

Hey, how do you get this "I Just Got Something in My Eye" emote? Is it random when you collect a pyjama and a bedroll skin?

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Arlesienne said:

Hey, how do you get this "I Just Got Something in My Eye" emote? Is it random when you collect a pyjama and a bedroll skin?

That one is for the blue set. The yawn is for the purple set. As far as I am aware.

• Like 5

On 11/25/2016 at 4:21 PM, Zeklo said:

That one is for the blue set and the blue quilt. The yawn is for the purple set and the white quilt. As far as I am aware.

Yeeep, I just put a "How To Obtain" similar to the Rewards/Proof of Purchases in the What's New? on page 62.

Edited by Chris1488
  • Like 4