All Released Skins (as of now)

1 hour ago, Mikeadatrix said:

here's the plan, we make tencent go bankrupt and we steal the rose skins for ourselves, who's with me?

You know there's a very big problem.
You have people coming into Steam and having our skins stolen.
The thing is, we have people stealing from us and sending our skins all the way to China!
What we have to do is build a wall, and we'll get Tencent to pay for it!

• Like 10

11 minutes ago, KoreanWaffles said:

The thing is, we have people stealing from us and sending our skins all the way to China!

But that's not gonna do much. They'll only contribute ten cents to the wall!

*shot*

• Like 5

2 hours ago, KoreanWaffles said:

i'm so sorry noon fish.png

Anyways, I would love a Klei official art page on the site. What's frustrating about searching Don't Starve art on google images is I keep finding fanart and not the official art.

• Like 6

11 hours ago, KoreanWaffles said:

What we have to do is build a wardrobe wall, and we'll get Tencent to pay for it!

FTFY

• Like 6

so until we get response about those new loyals (Klei doesn't seem to promote their plushies at all :/)

Why are we getting item skins for almost useless items? Is this again because of "lets think about new players first" thing? Like who even makes Garland? New players that are picking all flowers and then we are stuck without butterflies - imo this is just pushing this tactics because yeah i will now make garland time to time because of that skin. Straw hat? Maybe tiny bit useful but still i made it only for when i am starting in middle of summer or for rain hat(?). Top hat ok i guess some people use this one but still it is not even near most used items that we are using since day 20-40 until end of worlds like day 9999. 

Garland is 5 minute skin, straw hat is barely used - maybe occasional rain or beginners in summer (do they even know about it?), top hat skin will be used until you get catcap, tam or dont care about that tiny sanity gain. OH and furroll :D i made this one only to check out that skin to be honest :)

Why not make cane skin? Thelucite gear, hambat, cane, footbal helmet, wooden armor, cane or shadow sword? Even spear could be better "starting skin"

• Like 9

14 minutes ago, t0panka said:

so until we get response about those new loyals (Klei doesn't seem to promote their plushies at all :/)

Why are we getting item skins for almost useless items? Is this again because of "lets think about new players first" thing? Like who even makes Garland? New players that are picking all flowers and then we are stuck without butterflies - imo this is just pushing this tactics because yeah i will now make garland time to time because of that skin. Straw hat? Maybe tiny bit useful but still i made it only for when i am starting in middle of summer or for rain hat(?). Top hat ok i guess some people use this one but still it is not even near most used items that we are using since day 20-40 until end of worlds like day 9999. 

Garland is 5 minute skin, straw hat is barely used - maybe occasional rain or beginners in summer (do they even know about it?), top hat skin will be used until you get catcap, tam or dont care about that tiny sanity gain. OH and furroll :D i made this one only to check out that skin to be honest :)

Why not make cane skin? Thelucite gear, hambat, cane, footbal helmet, wooden armor, cane or shadow sword? Even spear could be better "starting skin"

Maybe they could make skins that are compatible with more than one item.

For example the floopy straw hat working on both the straw hat and the rain hat,The patchwork quilt for both the straw bed and the fur bed.

I was gonna say stuff like floopy straw hat for the the eyebrella or some more late game items,but i guess that would be a bit too extreme.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, t0panka said:

snip snip

I'm hoping that we'll get skins for these types of middle-endgame items eventually. There's nothing wrong with having skins for earlier items though; I for one sometimes like to make a garland just because it's cute and I don't desperately need anything else.

Edited by MeingroessterFan
  • Like 5

22 hours ago, TrashLord said:

what 1.PNG

Pretty sure that Wilson is from someone's fan art...

It took me a bit, but I do believe I have found the original:

http://sirkittenpaws.deviantart.com/art/It-s-fun-to-camp-354896306

It seems a lot of game news outlets are using the same image without crediting as well~

The tencent page has changed and it is now using:

Spoiler

bg_center1.jpg

Edit: Seems like @Arlesienne was on the case and beat me by informing the creator on the deviant art page.

Edit2: And it appears I skipped an entire page and this was already found.  I'm on top of things, folks, don't worry.

Edited by CarlZalph
  • Like 3

14 minutes ago, CarlZalph said:

It took me a bit, but I do believe I have found the original:

http://sirkittenpaws.deviantart.com/art/It-s-fun-to-camp-354896306

It seems a lot of game news outlets are using the same image without crediting as well~

The tencent page has changed and it is now using:

Hide contents

bg_center1.jpg

Edit: Seems like @Arlesienne was on the case and beat me by informing the creator on the deviant art page.

It's still Kitten's Wilson.

Also, I find the pink birds insulting to us all.

• Like 3

52 minutes ago, t0panka said:

My thoughts, basicly. Maybe not with the tophat, since I use it a lot. I hate when people wear Tam O' Shanter all the time. They're just wasting it's durablity. I unbderstand using it when you want to gain sanity, but when it's already full you don't have to wear hat and waste it (unless winter, that I can understand)... Top hat is the one you can actually wear all the time, because it's boost is much smaller. It's also cheap - only 6 silk. And it looks amazing with my WX set! Walking cane skins (not a single one) are cool idea.

• Like 3