All Released Skins (as of now)

22 hours ago, Serph said:

I understand the line of thought but im sure the market created a lot of new idlers that only want to sell skins.

Ah that....makes sense. 

Darn. 

Oh well, I usually play with steam friends so fortunately I have seen pretty much 0 change to my play experience as a result of the skins except now the people I play with look more fancy haha. 

I have to say, the Survivor Skins have to be at least worth $0.01, like I mean c'mon, a perfectly ok White T-Shirt would cost more than some rags that Wilson wore for 100+ days. Unless you're into clothes with rips, then I understand.

Edited by TheProtagonist
  • Like 3

1 hour ago, LadyD said:

Why don't I seem to ever pick up anything decent? :( I just find pants. Plain pants or sometimes a shirt... 

Which do you prefer Cocktail dress, or Party frock? :o and private message me your steam! :D

Edited by GiddyGuy
  • Like 2

9 hours ago, TheProtagonist said:

I have to say, the Survivor Skins have to be at least worth $0.01, like I mean c'mon, a perfectly ok White T-Shirt would cost more than some rags that Wilson wore for 100+ days. Unless you're into clothes with rips, then I understand.

Since the skins comes out, my girlfriend NEVER droped any distinguished or elegant, Im pretty sure that after "trade inn" system comes the % of elegant fall down, since that people just want to make profit while they can, asking 50$ 70$ on #$% head/skins.

10 hours ago, LadyD said:

Why don't I seem to ever pick up anything decent? :( I just find pants. Plain pants or sometimes a shirt... 

You think you're luck is bad? Try finding 4 consecutive skirts in a row, being forced to wait till next week to try your luck again.

(also, never found an elegant yet) ;-;

Does anyone of you has a black cardigan? I really want to know how it looks ingame. Maybe it will suit WX's GoH (which I don't have, damn)?

Nevermind, just found this:
56b4559e2a72f_WendyCardigan.thumb.png.44

Looks bad :C

Some cool script-writing magician could make an app for checking how items look ingame and making some cool outfits before buying/trading/getting them.

Edited by Maslak

3 hours ago, Kaio17 said:

Since the skins comes out, my girlfriend NEVER droped any distinguished or elegant, Im pretty sure that after "trade inn" system comes the % of elegant fall down, since that people just want to make profit while they can, asking 50$ 70$ on #$% head/skins.

I really hope they increase the drop chance for elegant, and distinguished skins. I've gotten around 100 drops, and so far have only gotten 1 distinguished, and no elegants. If distinguished, and elegants are this rare then how rare are loyal and timeless going to be? 1/1000 chance?

Edited by smallishbird
  • Like 1

• Developer
4 minutes ago, smallishbird said:

If distinguished, and elegants are this rare then how rare are loyal and timeless going to be? 1/1000 chance?

That's why they'd be named "Timeless", I think? It's a lifetime opportunity? :p

And Loyal are skins that are going to be given away to certain people for doing certain stuff. Like for example, some will be given away to whoever bought RoG before it was ported to DST, so you don't have to worry with their "drop rate".

• Like 1

Just now, ImDaMisterL said:

That's why they'd be named "Timeless", I think? It's a lifetime opportunity? :p

Elegants right now are a once in a lifetime opportunity for me :/ To be honest I rather Klei just sell their skins so people can actually get skins at a reasonable price.

11 hours ago, smallishbird said:

I've gotten around 100 drops, and so far have only gotten 1 distinguished, and no elegants.

Maybe try using the trade inn? Using spiffies will give you the highest chance at a elegant but most of the time 90% of the time distinguished.

• Like 1

Im lucky when it comes to classy items. In my case, common drops:classy drops is like 2:1. Higher tier? Just got one spiffy Silk Robe ;_;

I don't like WX's survivor much. Well, most of them are less interesting than GoHs, imo.