All Released Skins (as of now)

12 minutes ago, ImDaMisterL said:

I SAID DON'T QUOTE ME ON THAT Sorry, I should've specified, I wasn't talking about PS4 or Steam players, but solely about Tencent players and how they would all be getting a chance of getting a rose skin drop :p

Ah, this! I think they are the most likely to get them before we fossilise like yours truly :p

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, minespatch said:

I think this topic is focused enough that it's consistent on the forums but yeah, the mods probably should.

If it were to get pinned I do hope Chris gets a little something involving text, since he did make it after all. ;) 

• Like 8

12 minutes ago, l96735063 said:

Has anyone got Toga? I especially like this robe from Rome
Someon
e can let me see this Toga in the game look like?对对对.png

My same thoughts. I hope its another set. There's a common theme with the statues and vases that Charlie's made recently. Hope there's a "Philosopher/Agora" theme set.

Charlies freudian statuary.png

• Like 8

52 minutes ago, l96735063 said:

Has anyone got Toga? I especially like this robe from Rome
Someon
e can let me see this Toga in the game look like?对对对.png

I think I saw it somewhere on Steam. Try the trading topics. I'm seconding the wish to see it in the actual game.

47 minutes ago, minespatch said:

My same thoughts. I hope its another set. There's a common theme with the statues and vases that Charlie's made recently. Hope there's a "Philosopher/Agora" theme set.

Charlies freudian statuary.png

More like theatre if you ask me. Broader: performance.

I vote for @l96735063 to get a title like The Skinner as he/she is behind informing us of the Chinese actions about them and more :)

• Like 2

I am in China's exchange community to update a skin preview and introduction postings, mainly from the wiki and forums and other sites to get the material to update, only a lot of people can not think of wiki and the content of
So if we can provide me with more relevant material, then it is really great
In addition, some material I have not been agreed to reprint, if the original author does not want, you can tell me, I delete them

http://tieba.baidu.com/p/4828035609

• Like 2

46 minutes ago, l96735063 said:

I am in China's exchange community to update a skin preview and introduction postings, mainly from the wiki and forums and other sites to get the material to update, only a lot of people can not think of wiki and the content of
In addition, some material I have not been agreed to reprint, if the original author does not want, you can tell me, I delete them

Uhh, this guy took the pictures in the beginning from @Aquaterion. Just saying.

Also, I also wonder why this topic hasn't been pinned yet, but it's all up to @JoeW in the end.

Edited by Chris1488
  • Like 2

Ha, because Tencent agent DST reasons, a lot of new people. . . I mean even the basic operations do not understand people, all of a sudden get the Halloween package, they kept asking, so I spent more than an hour to write the post, so I forgot to ask for permission to publish out

11 minutes ago, l96735063 said:

Ha, because Tencent agent DST reasons, a lot of new people. . . I mean even the basic operations do not understand people, all of a sudden get the Halloween package, they kept asking, so I spent more than an hour to write the post, so I forgot to ask for permission to publish out

Oh, if the post is yours, it's perfectly fine. You did help me out with telling us about the Rose skins anyway. :) Just ask next time, okay?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, l96735063 said:

both wiki images(except portraits) and group ingame images here are taken by me as Chris said, and I don't really mind.

• Like 5

1 hour ago, cptCalavera said:

I did some Trade Inns on last nights stream.

Is it just me or do you get better stuff now compared to when this was first introduced?

19 minutes ago, ImDaMisterL said:

I think so, actually. I've seen much more people getting Elegants out of it nowadays.

no

you just get these new hats ... not other elegants

• Like 4