All Released Skins (as of now)

11 minutes ago, Mikeadatrix said:

How does one acquire the Deerclops pack and the Chester Chest?

I own 3 Chesters already and as much as I love Chester I can't afford to spend that much on a plush. 

Any word on that would be super helpful!

It has the merch tag I think so you might have to buy Chester again?

2 hours ago, ImDaMisterL said:

wicker.png

wicker.png

Wicker is looking so cute ;-;

On GoH Wicker don't even have glasses and on Tencent she come with roses and shoes, are you guys calling us poor?

Signed, a person who want all Wicker skins. xoxo 

• Like 5

Sorry if this has been asked before, but how would one get the deerclops duffel? There doesn't seem to be a deerclops plushie in the Klei Store. Will that be available at some point?

I can't even imagine how such a gigantic thing would look like as a plushie... 

Too bad the import prices are fairly high, I would have all of the plushies if it weren't for that...

• Like 4

2 hours ago, Chris1488 said:

Yeah, you buy the respective item off of the Klei Store. If you'd look at the first post, it includes a "How to Obtain" section for all the loyals, along with telling if they're currently obtainable or not.

Proof of Purchase Items (Obtainable)

Loyal_Backpack_Crabpack.pngLoyal_Backpack_Deerclops.pngLoyal_Backpack_Glommer.pngLoyal_Backpack_Meepsack.pngLoyal_Chest_Chester.pngLoyal_Hat_Black Winter Hat.pngLoyal_Hat_Pink Winter Hat.png

Awarded to those who purchased the respective items over the Klei Store.

sooo we know how to get crab, gloomer and mandrake should be for "respective items" but in store there is still no mention about "in-game code" as in description of crab. Chester chest is for buying chester? There is only one winter hat in store so do we get both loyals or there will be more winter hats? Poor Deerclops not yet in store.

I am confused about all this and dont wanna buy what i dont "need". I don't even know why am i even considering buying 200$ of plushies lol. Klei what did you do to me

• Like 11

With the latest a small patch, rose series suit changed from loyal to become elegant and distinguished
This is a good thing, because the ANR promotional video appeared in some roses images. . .
This may mean that all the future ANR will be released in the official version will be updated simultaneously rose suit?
Because loyalty is exclusive, and now the Rose series is not

玫瑰.PNG

• Like 10

• Developer
12 minutes ago, l96735063 said:

Because loyalty is exclusive, and now the Rose series is not

Wasn't it said by JoeW at one point that the Loyal Rose skins were just given away earlier for everyone that pre-purchased DST on Tencent, and that they would later be available to all the other players?

Don't quote me on that though, I'm not sure about it.

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, ImDaMisterL said:

Wasn't it said by JoeW at one point that the Loyal Rose skins were just given away earlier for everyone that pre-purchased DST on Tencent, and that they would later be available to all the other players?

Don't quote me on that though, I'm not sure about it.

@JoeW said we MAY or MAY NOT have reasons to jump off a bridge.

Maybe. Perhaps.

It's a metaphor, mind you. We have exactly a 50% chance. Either we eventually turn out equal to Tencent users or we don't. Now... we wait.

• Like 2

• Developer
11 minutes ago, Arlesienne said:

It's a metaphor, mind you. We have exactly a 50% chance. Either we eventually turn out equal to Tencent users or we don't. Now... we wait.

I SAID DON'T QUOTE ME ON THAT Sorry, I should've specified, I wasn't talking about PS4 or Steam players, but solely about Tencent players and how they would all be getting a chance of getting a rose skin drop :p

• Like 3