-Glommer Pack
-Meepsack
-Calico Chester Chest
-Black Winter Hat
-Pink Winter Hat

Was really interested to know how to get them

They're from merch.

15 minutes ago, Mikeadatrix said:

Yes it is sad but hey. New merch at least?

Well, the price for Glommer plushy is 49.99$ a bit OUTRAGEOUS for a plushy with a small voice box... okay lets say the price is fine. Shipping cost to greece is 28.00$! Holy latest?cb=20121216141435 I can't and I will not waste 72.99$ for a plushy, no, just no.

Edited by mathem99
  • Like 5

13 minutes ago, Mikeadatrix said:

Well I still have last weeks drops ready. Perhaps other's do to? Wait. Trade Inn! That's the most logical answer.

...I think I'll actually go burn my stuff in its flaming pits of doom and (lack of) luck. I'm a Willow/Wes main after all.

Who shall accompany me? I'm a tad scared.

DONT USE TRADE INN!!! 

I used it couple times and my old items start to disappear! I lost already like 100€ worth of items ... just disappeared, gone

EDIT: nevermind this, Trade Inn is ok, it was just little bug for my inventory 

Edited by t0panka
  • Like 2

12 minutes ago, t0panka said:

DONT USE TRADE INN!!! 

I used it couple times and my old items start to disappear! I lost already like 100€ worth of items ... just disappeared, gone

Odd... I used it and got a toga and some crappy distinguished's. Reload your game?

• Like 1

In response on the question of they're from the merch. Yesterday, I found some new merch on the Klei Store, it's indeed a glommer and a mandrake plush. But the Page doesn't say there is a code attached to it. Like the Crabbit Plushie has.

http://store.kleientertainment.com/products/580168-mandrake-plush

http://store.kleientertainment.com/products/580167-glommer-replica

• Like 4

11 minutes ago, TheKingDedede said:

Do you have Steam Guard?

of course i have everything, all security BS from Volvo, 20 symbol password everywhere. I don't think this is steam fault. I think that DST items are handled trough Klei servers. Thats why when Klei servers were out we couldnt use market with DST items

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, t0panka said:

of course i have everything, all security BS from Volvo, 20 symbol password everywhere. I don't think this is steam fault. I think that DST items are handled trough Klei servers. Thats why when Klei servers were out we couldnt use market with DST items

Klei knows of your powerful Don't Starve Together skin collection and they are trying to stop you before you become too powerful for this universe!!!

just kidding

• Like 5