All Released Skins (as of now)

9 hours ago, Aquaterion said:

hey i waited a bit this time, had plenty of time to discover some. you dont have to see them, but some others might want to. You can simply not cilck the link and you'll still be in your mystery place

Chill out dude all i said is "RIP that fix". I dont care what you do if there is a way no need to wait.

The Catcoon Carryall is cool and all, but wouldnt it make more sense if we would have gotten a tent skin to go with the whole bedtime theme? Oh well, new skins are better than no skins.

Unless the skins are commons, no one likes commons. Although the common shoes are nice. People like them.

15 minutes ago, Asparagus said:

I mean, it would be weird if it was made of grass...

I dont know why i thought it is for straw roll. I never use these anyway so i forgot about that bunny roll. 

But look at that catcoon how is he sitting there hahahaha

• Like 4

1 hour ago, t0panka said:

I dont know why i thought it is for straw roll. I never use these anyway so i forgot about that bunny roll. 

But look at that catcoon how is he sitting there hahahaha

How much did you spend on all this? Please tell me you didn't really buy that 250 dollar one.

12 hours ago, Gigibyte said:

10/10 I can get shorts for almost everybody.

What?

I'm late for the party. Seeing the new additions, I am left wondering... who cares about that promotion I'm pursuing.

12 hours ago, Gigibyte said:

10/10 I can get shorts for almost everybody.

What?

I'm late for the party. Seeing the new additions, I am left wondering... who cares about that promotion I'm pursuing.