All Released Skins (as of now)

10 minutes ago, t0panka said:

Actually YEAAAAAAH :p (you keep double posting)

No, because now it's gonna mess up the in-game pics I already have unless you or Aqua were to take individual pictures of every elegant set that is to come out. It's not gonna match up with the current in-game pics I have unless someone were to send me every individual character to showcase... @PeterA is this really patched?

Edited by Chris1488

13 minutes ago, Chris1488 said:

No, because now it's gonna mess up the in-game pics I already have unless you or Aqua were to take individual pictures of every elegant set that is to come out. It's not gonna match up with the current in-game pics I have unless someone were to send me every individual character to showcase... @PeterA is this really patched?

If it is REALLY fixed then i can do it for you Chris

Also @GiddyGuy

20160708221620_1.jpg

• Like 8

23 minutes ago, Chris1488 said:

@PeterA is this really patched?

I really hope it hasn't been patched. Otherwise I'd expect Klei to put some pictures of the items on each character ingame, because your opening post, Chris, is really really convenient to see how each skin looks like in-game.
Also, why hasn't this new skin set release not been mentioned in the patch notes? No notice, no nothing, just bam in the game and we found out because some people just looked in the game files. What's up with not letting people know of new skin items.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, t1morino88eex said:

Also, why hasn't this new skin set release not been mentioned in the patch notes? No notice, no nothing, just bam in the game and we found out because some people just looked in the game files. What's up with not letting people know of new skin items.

Klei always does that, it's a surprise.

• Like 9

5 minutes ago, t1morino88eex said:

I really hope it hasn't been patched. Otherwise I'd expect Klei to put some pictures of the items on each character ingame, because your opening post, Chris, is really really convenient to see how each skin looks like in-game.

This is how it works everytime. No big messages about new skins. Everytime people just go trough files and i like it! There is this surprise about new skins + not having pictures of everything day one makes it more mystery about what looks how and when someone get it he will post pictures. Don't tell me you need pictures day one so you know which 329048320$ skin to buy first or? .)

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, t0panka said:

This is how it works everytime. No big messages about new skins. Everytime people just go trough files and i like it! There is this surprise about new skins + not having pictures of everything day one makes it more mystery about what looks how and when someone get it he will post pictures. Don't tell me you need pictures day one so you know which 329048320$ skin to buy first or? .)

So that I may swoon over something that I may never obtain, on day one.

Edited by GiddyGuy
DOBLEY POSTAY
  • Like 11

I don't want actual pictures, even though that would be cool (and it was cool while the skins were in .tex files like before December last year), but at least they shouldn't stop putting a note in the patch notes "Hey new skins starverinos". They always announced it in the last patches before this one whenever they released something new.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, ImDaMisterL said:

Since always we had and for ever we shall have.

Such is the way of life.

The Cyclum of skins.

That you want to show much money you have in your pocketses.

(Together with 3 timeless, 3 elegants, 9 distinguished, 5 spiffies, 10 classy, and a stockpile of commons)

Edited by Aeschwutz
  • Like 1

• Developer
45 minutes ago, Mikeadatrix said:

It's a cool update! Good news guys... Jammies and the Bunny Slippers were a concept art skin... Concept art skins are getting released... DO YOU KNOW WHAT THIS MEANS?!? 

That nome is, in fact, Spider Man??

• Like 7

46 minutes ago, t0panka said:

RIP that fix :/

hey i waited a bit this time, had plenty of time to discover some. you dont have to see them, but some others might want to. You can simply not cilck the link and you'll still be in your mystery place

• Like 3

25 minutes ago, Chris1488 said:

so I used @GiddyGuy's profile pic as a placeholder for the time being.

At least someone noticed my magnificence.

Kitty catcoon2.png

@Aquaterion found it and put it on the wiki good luck finding it there.

Edit: ^Aquaterion it's invisible for some reason.

Edited by GiddyGuy
  • Like 2