Chris1448

All Released Skins (as of now)

Recommended Posts

Bebbit    2,781
18 minutes ago, Chris1488 said:

Donate Willow Skins to Chris Foundation!

One Willow skin to avoid Chris setting himself on fire!

Willowing intensifies.gif

How about a common?

 

MUAHAHAHAHAHAHA

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
AquaRC    1,774

Oh god....Please don't go insane and burn everything on sight like an actual Willow. Pretty Please? ;-:

41 minutes ago, Chris1488 said:

unimpressed.gif

I might try to donate something though as a gift. MIGHT.

Edited by AquaRC
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
GiddyGuy    7,566
2 hours ago, AquaRC said:

Every Skin donated to Chris will help a poor Wickerbottom.

048db1caf6017e2333a4af9a0a501816.gif

I support this cause, I gave Chris a GoH, and a cocktail dress so he'd leave me alone whenever I played Wickerbottom. ;-;

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Chris1448    12,694
2 hours ago, AquaRC said:

Oh god....Please don't go insane and burn everything on sight like an actual Willow. Pretty Please? ;-:

I might try to donate something though as a gift. MIGHT.

thumbs up.gif

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Maslak    4,225

I feel like a lame ;_:
Sold rumpled outfit, two silk robes, some shiet from Steam inventory and 2 spec killstreaks sets (TF2) just to get unshadow suit and some backpack ;__;

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
nathpm    0

Guys, how much clothes can I get? I have 97 hours in DST and less than 15 skins. There is a way to choose what skin I get?

Edited by nathpm

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Chris1448    12,694
2 hours ago, nathpm said:

Guys, how much clothes can I get? I have 97 hours in DST and less than 15 skins. There is a way to choose what skin I get?

You only get 4 skins per week, the clock resets every Thursday at ~7pm EST.

There is no way to choose your skin, you get a randomly chosen skin, each tier more rare than the next. There are some people who have over 1000 hours clocked into DST and still hasn't found an elegant *cough cough*.

Hopefully this helps!

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
nathpm    0
6 hours ago, Chris1488 said:

You only get 4 skins per week, the clock resets every Thursday at ~7pm EST.

There is no way to choose your skin, you get a randomly chosen skin, each tier more rare than the next. There are some people who have over 1000 hours clocked into DST and still hasn't found an elegant *cough cough*.

Hopefully this helps!

Thank you very much!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
GiddyGuy    7,566
19 hours ago, AquaRC said:

SbGlG2o.png

Hire herhim Klei...DO IT!...pretty pretty please? ;-;

Edited by GiddyGuy
herp derp wrong gender. ;A;
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Aquaterion    815
20 minutes ago, GiddyGuy said:

Hire her Klei...DO IT!...pretty pretty please? ;-;

I tried to hire him, he gave up

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
AquaRC    1,774
17 hours ago, Aquaterion said:

I tried to hire him, he gave up

heheheh.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Soto8969    2,014
41 minutes ago, Chris1488 said:

ATTENTION

The Tragic Torch is now limited!

Everybody has until May 16th, 2016 to complete the Cyclum puzzle and claim their torch!

if it becomes tradeable i will sell it for 1000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000010 Elegants.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Chris1448    12,694
Just now, Soto8969 said:

if it becomes tradeable i will sell it for 1000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000010 Elegants.

Joke? What joke?

Loyal skins cannot be traded, mon frere.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Chris1488 said:

Joke? What joke?

Loyal skins cannot be traded, mon frere.

He's saying IF they change that rule.

I hope they don't. It'd just ruin the magic of having one.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Aquaterion    815
7 hours ago, WildWesternWilson said:

He's saying IF they change that rule.

I hope they don't. It'd just ruin the magic of having one.

not really, I mean there will be a limited amount of them, so they amount will never increase

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mikeadatrix    2,030
2 minutes ago, Aquaterion said:

not really, I mean there will be a limited amount of them, so they amount will never increase

Judging by how many people have em it's probably not too too limited.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Aquaterion said:

not really, I mean there will be a limited amount of them, so they amount will never increase

You don't quite get what I mean; it wouldn't feel special. There wouldn't be the gratification of actually earning it...

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Soto8969    2,014
4 hours ago, WildWesternWilson said:

You don't quite get what I mean; it wouldn't feel special. There wouldn't be the gratification of actually earning it...

Well, if it become tradeable and in a few years where many people will start to join and not have it, his price would be so high because is impossible to raplicate it and the new "rich" players would pay high amounts of $$$ for it. you would have it on your inventory, there, is like having a safe full of gold in your garage in exibition, you decide not to sell it or sell it.

But this is only my opinion :p

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now