Chris1448

All Released Skins (as of now)

Nickolai    960
23 minutes ago, -Variant said:

I can post pictures if you'd like. I'm always up for more skin wombo combos.

I don't quite understand so pictures would help a lot

• Like 1

Nickolai    960
1 hour ago, -Variant said:

-snip-

Thanks a lot variant, maybe if you have the full set you could get the special "full" costume

Edited by Nickolai
  • Like 2

NoscopeFelix    2,592
47 minutes ago, Nickolai said:

Thanks a lot variant, maybe if you have the full set you could get the special "full" costume

I like that idea only because I have a full set , if I didn’t I’d be too jealous to agree to this .

Edited by NoscopeFelix
  • Haha 1

4 Da LOLs    2,879
17 minutes ago, AlienMagi said:

*new skins*

Wait why is there two normal spear skins?

I would say ones for the battle spear but they look so similar

• Like 1

Mr. Despair    113
On 22/11/2019 at 4:26 PM, Starlogy said:

tfw winona has the most skins in the game now

I seriously have to ask: Why? Do they actually sell? Like only one of them is good.

• Like 1
  • Confused 2
  • Sad 2

minespatch    65,742
1 minute ago, Mr. Despair said:

I seriously have to ask: Why? Do they actually sell? Like only one of them is good.

The bee mine?:wilson_shocked:

Sunset Skye    6,747
1 hour ago, Mr. Despair said:

You only like one of them, sure, but not everyone shares your preference. I don't play Winona much personally, but I like her Merrymaker, Fixer, Industrious, Victorian, and Verdant skins very much. I also don't tend to like Webber skins, but rather than saying "I only like one of these, why do people like that which I do not?" I just leave them be because I know there's people out there who use and even collect them. Because skins, due to the nature of something aesthetic, will not always appeal to me specifically, but that doesn't make the ones that appeal to people other than me bad.

• Like 2

Mr. Despair    113
55 minutes ago, Sunset Skye said:

You only like one of them, sure, but not everyone shares your preference.

I'm aware, Which is why i'm asking if they sell.

I don't see too many Winona's and i was wondering if there is some info about which skins sell the most.

• Like 2

SinancoTheBest    1,609
14 hours ago, Mr. Despair said:

I don't see too many Winona's and i was wondering if there is some info about which skins sell the most.

Yea, as a Winona main I love all of her skins (Except maybe the hallowed night one) and own each one but the Marrymaker skin, which I'm saving spools for right now. Can't give you any macro number on how much her skins sell but as someone who enjoys her character and gameplay, you can be sure I'll buy or obtain any skin that she gets.

CobaltGengar    122
15 hours ago, Mr. Despair said:

I'd imagine the only people that could give you the sales figures are Klei themselves, should they be kind enough to divulge that if you asked, and maybe Steam, though I'm not sure if they would hear about in game sales or who the heck you would even ask to get that information. Given the enormity of Steam though it would probably be a waste of time to ask.

As for my personal take, I don't think it really matters how many units they sell since they've put work into making the content and it can stay in the store as long as they want it to. Klei most likely is just sharing the love around with the characters and Winona just happened to get lucky, since the only characters that get the least skins are ones that require multiple designs, like Wormwood, and the ones that have been added past the main 12 in the last year or two.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Lbphero    908
20 hours ago, Mr. Despair said:

seriously have to ask: Why? Do they actually sell? Like only one of them is good.

The trick is to recycle cheap elegant/heirloom distinguished on the community market to weave whatever you want to get. In that way, yes, i have bought a couple winona skins