All Released Skins (as of now)

1 hour ago, Mr. Despair said:

I seriously have to ask: Why? Do they actually sell? Like only one of them is good.

You only like one of them, sure, but not everyone shares your preference. I don't play Winona much personally, but I like her Merrymaker, Fixer, Industrious, Victorian, and Verdant skins very much. I also don't tend to like Webber skins, but rather than saying "I only like one of these, why do people like that which I do not?" I just leave them be because I know there's people out there who use and even collect them. Because skins, due to the nature of something aesthetic, will not always appeal to me specifically, but that doesn't make the ones that appeal to people other than me bad.

• Like 2

55 minutes ago, Sunset Skye said:

You only like one of them, sure, but not everyone shares your preference.

I'm aware, Which is why i'm asking if they sell.

I don't see too many Winona's and i was wondering if there is some info about which skins sell the most.

• Like 2

14 hours ago, Mr. Despair said:

I don't see too many Winona's and i was wondering if there is some info about which skins sell the most.

Yea, as a Winona main I love all of her skins (Except maybe the hallowed night one) and own each one but the Marrymaker skin, which I'm saving spools for right now. Can't give you any macro number on how much her skins sell but as someone who enjoys her character and gameplay, you can be sure I'll buy or obtain any skin that she gets.

15 hours ago, Mr. Despair said:

I'd imagine the only people that could give you the sales figures are Klei themselves, should they be kind enough to divulge that if you asked, and maybe Steam, though I'm not sure if they would hear about in game sales or who the heck you would even ask to get that information. Given the enormity of Steam though it would probably be a waste of time to ask.

As for my personal take, I don't think it really matters how many units they sell since they've put work into making the content and it can stay in the store as long as they want it to. Klei most likely is just sharing the love around with the characters and Winona just happened to get lucky, since the only characters that get the least skins are ones that require multiple designs, like Wormwood, and the ones that have been added past the main 12 in the last year or two.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

20 hours ago, Mr. Despair said:

seriously have to ask: Why? Do they actually sell? Like only one of them is good.

The trick is to recycle cheap elegant/heirloom distinguished on the community market to weave whatever you want to get. In that way, yes, i have bought a couple winona skins

2 minutes ago, Scarecrow0_0 said:

Anyone know how to obtain the Winter's Feast Lantern captioned in the post? Looks amazing but I can't find it as a belonging in game or on steam market...

At the moment it’s impossible, it was a time locked gift like the current crab sail.

11 minutes ago, Scarecrow0_0 said:

Anyone know how to obtain the Winter's Feast Lantern captioned in the post? Looks amazing but I can't find it as a belonging in game or on steam market...

It was obtainable via logging into the game during 2017 Winters Feast Event ( correct me if im wrong about the year ) and is no longer obtainable. Your only hope of getting it are klei account rewards, when they get refreshed that is, which is unlikely to happen considering that we're still in the beginning of the side-show collection.

Edited by bruhmoment23
  • Like 2

ER4QjdkXUAM-dq-.thumb.png.c1bd6ecfa872a1d191468ad1be821dd5.png

I'm here!
I just don't really check the forums as much anymore, and I lost my file full of skins editing equipment after getting a new computer last Christmas. 
When I get the drive to update this again, I will. Sorry I'm not doing it within a couple days of an update anymore guys.

• Sad 4

Hello friends of Klei I have a question.  I just acquired the funko pop and I want to activate the codes only that I play on ps4 is it possible to redeem them like this or is it only for the game on PC ?.

Hey guys! Quick update:
I'm slowly getting back into updating this thread! I've compiled a checklist of everything I'm missing, so eventually I'm going to be making a new post when I edit everything together.

So far, I'm missing:
- All 2019 Winter Skins
- Wilson's Beard Skins
- All Missing Vignettes (Winter, Shorts, Etc.)
- Rest of Year of the Pig King (The Wrestlers)
- Year of the Carrat 
- Wendy's Rework Skins
- Crystalline Collection
- Rest of the missing Loyals
- Rest of the missing Character Skins
- ETC...

I hope to get this updated soon!

• Like 6
  • Thanks 6
  • Big Ups 1

On 4/24/2017 at 4:28 PM, nome said:

Sadly Sony doesn't tell us who owns which games so we can't give these out on PS4.

Is this still unobtainable on console? I own ROG and SW on both PC and Xbox but the code doesn’t seem to work from PC on Xbox. I’ve def seen console players with those skins tho...

• Developer
3 hours ago, Grega said:

Is this still unobtainable on console? I own ROG and SW on both PC and Xbox but the code doesn’t seem to work from PC on Xbox. I’ve def seen console players with those skins tho...

For a time we used skin codes to let people claim the RoG and SW skins instead of the ownership based system we use now. Those codes could be redeemed on a console account instead since it wasn't something we thought to stop people from doing.

• Thanks 2
  • Sanity 1
  • Potato Cup 2

On 11/22/2019 at 6:18 PM, Whisperlisc said:

@PeterA can you guys make these item dropable please?Przechwytywanie.PNG.956c075010b9f236da77ec5f9e8709d5.PNG  I don't think they are right now but it would be sad to be able to get them on year of the gobbler only.

Uhm, this is kind of a late response but they still actually drop.

Got mine back in march, through gameplay drop. Year of the carrat event was happening. Maybe it's obtainable only during the "Year of the..." events, not exclusive to gobbler.

Trapperhat.png.017bfd653569663307f75529f69607eb.png

• Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, Kuro_kira said:

Uhm, this is kind of a late response but they still actually drop.

Got mine back in march, through gameplay drop. Year of the carrat event was happening. Maybe it's obtainable only during the "Year of the..." events, not exclusive to gobbler.

Trapperhat.png.017bfd653569663307f75529f69607eb.png

I posted it way before year of the carrat when they didn't drop.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, nome said:

For a time we used skin codes to let people claim the RoG and SW skins instead of the ownership based system we use now. Those codes could be redeemed on a console account instead since it wasn't something we thought to stop people from doing.

@nomeIs there a study that allows PS4 players to be able to redeem these skins again via code or otherwise?

When the code redemption tool was included on the Klei website, I immediately bought the MEGA PACK on Steam thinking that I would be able to redeem the code for the Pirate Birdcage and Mini Monument skins on the console because I did not know that it was no longer possible to obtain them through the code, for  order even not getting the skins I chose not to ask for a refund of the purchase with the hope that one day it will be possible to get the skins on the console through proof of purchase of the DLC

• Like 1

• Developer
1 hour ago, Cailu95 said:

Is there a study that allows PS4 players to be able to redeem these skins again via code or otherwise?

We continue to keep our eyes open for options, but there's no immediate prospects where we just need to write some code. If Sony has an API allowing us to do this neither Charles nor I have found it.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Potato Cup 1