All Released Skins (as of now)

Spoiler
7 hours ago, AquaRC said:

f6q5p2K.png?1

Wow you're a great artist, I really like Abigail's Guest of Honor look, and does her Survivor counterpart technically have a third? ;)

I think Shadow Abby would have to be more floaty, or as @Chris1488 said more like Maxwell's shadow puppets, but I think your Shadow Abigail skin looks hella awesome! :D 

Edited by GiddyGuy
I put it in a spoiler to make it less big.
  • Like 4

42 minutes ago, Aquaterion said:

@Chris1448 in ur main post, why is the fanged firepit all alone? while every other item skin is at the bottom under Character Skins. Was he biting things?

It's the only distinguished item skin, while every other item skin is spiffy, elegant, loyal, timeless, so it's sitting on it's lonesome for now.

Edited by Chris1488

Just now, Chris1488 said:

It's the only distinguished item skin, so it's sitting on it's lonesome for now.

btw the new skins are technically called (un)Triumphant not shadow, shadow is only the name in the code and the name of the collection

5 hours ago, Aquaterion said:

btw the new skins are technically called (un)Triumphant not shadow, shadow is only the name in the code and the name of the collection

shrug.gif

It seems easier to keep them as "Shadows" rather than put "Triumphant" and mark Maxwell/William as "Untriumphant

I'll change it. It may confuse some people to leave it as "Shadows".

Edited by Chris1488
not changing it

3 minutes ago, Gigibyte said:

The shadow heads are on the wiki, Woodie doesn't have much of a change other than his beard and hair getting combed

Those aren't the pictures I'm looking for. Someone needs to put it on the market for me to get the mini-portrait to fit in with the other skins.

On another note, the skins wiki did get cleaned up a bit. Still a bit unorganized, but better than before.

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, 772911_1452795010 said:

Whats this 'shadow torch' thing?

its a cool shadow like torch, with an epic fire animation that shows shadows from time to time. "Tragic Torch"

On 4/25/2016 at 9:01 PM, Aquaterion said:

I've seen a nightbeak come out

Managed to spawn it on a torch:

8cb0698ca4206bb742262aa5a1633161.gif

That's not the shadow torch, but its the shadow fire.

Edited by Aquaterion
  • Like 4