All Released Skins (as of now)

• Developer
9 hours ago, Fill-Lips said:

Wowie, that was fast, wonder if they were working on it before feedback about the skins lacking staff versions... 

We just didn't have them ready in-time for the beta, they are in there now though as you've noticed. :)

• Like 6
  • Thanks 6

3 hours ago, Sinister_Fang said:

I was gonna pass up on the spiral spear skin (unless I got one as a drop that is), but after seeing the staff skin for it... I need to get one before the Forge ends.

agreed, the spiral staff skins are great

• Like 1

I don't mean to be picky about what skins are being released for which characters, but I really hope Klei doesn't see the community disappointed by the lack of Snowfallen skins and decide to quickly finish the rest of the Verdant skins to make it up to us. As it stands the majority of the Verdant skinned survivors seem to be the "skin rejects" as I'll call them. These are the ones who have only received one skin from the Snowfallen, Verdant, or Hallowed Nights collection (Wolfgang, Wickerbottom, Woodie, Wigfrid, Maxwell, Winona), as opposed to the "skin priorities" who have two skins from the previously mentioned collections (Wilson, Willow, Wendy, Webber, WX, Wes).

Releasing the Verdant skins would give 2/3 of the skin priorities another skin, putting them a whole two skins ahead of 2/3 of the skin rejects. The best way to go about keeping a healthy skin balance between the survivors is not releasing anymore incomplete sets, and have the next set they complete be Hallowed Nights, then completing the other sets as they come. It's a long way away but that way we won't have Wendy having a skin for all three yearly events while poor Wigfrid only has a skin for one of them.

I don't know about the rest of the community, but I would be okay if they cool it on releasing skins if that means we get more complete sets.

• Like 5

That's how I feel. It would be nice if they mixed up the characters who get skins, rather than just shoving another Wendy skin in our faces. Currently characters like Max have 9 whole skins, and lets be honest, a spring skin isn't nearly as good as a Christmas or Halloween one. Now that I think about it, the skin number 1's seem to get all the good events.

• Like 2

On 11.12.2018 at 10:32 AM, Dr. Safety said:

I don't mean to be picky about what skins are being released for which characters, but I really hope Klei doesn't see the community disappointed by the lack of Snowfallen skins and decide to quickly finish the rest of the Verdant skins to make it up to us. As it stands the majority of the Verdant skinned survivors seem to be the "skin rejects" as I'll call them. These are the ones who have only received one skin from the Snowfallen, Verdant, or Hallowed Nights collection (Wolfgang, Wickerbottom, Woodie, Wigfrid, Maxwell, Winona), as opposed to the "skin priorities" who have two skins from the previously mentioned collections (Wilson, Willow, Wendy, Webber, WX, Wes).

Releasing the Verdant skins would give 2/3 of the skin priorities another skin, putting them a whole two skins ahead of 2/3 of the skin rejects. The best way to go about keeping a healthy skin balance between the survivors is not releasing anymore incomplete sets, and have the next set they complete be Hallowed Nights, then completing the other sets as they come. It's a long way away but that way we won't have Wendy having a skin for all three yearly events while poor Wigfrid only has a skin for one of them.

I don't know about the rest of the community, but I would be okay if they cool it on releasing skins if that means we get more complete sets.

totally agreed. im so sad as a wigfrid main :'(((

• Sad 3

Today we figure out what’s gonna go on with the twitch skins. Personally, I think they’re going to repeat since there hasn’t been a patch adding anything new into the game; though it could possibly be added later in the day. Who knows though? There’s always a chance that they just stop or take a break. Hope not, but it’s possible.

Here’s to the very near future! :wilson_laugh:

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1