All Released Skins (as of now)

8 minutes ago, Chris1448 said:

Holy shipwrecked, I have been falling behind on my updates. I didn't add the Circus skins to the main post yet and I never made the Hallowed Nights OR new Forge skins yet. Sorry bout that guys.

Don't worry! Thanks for keeping your post actual even after years!

Btw, you already added the Costume collection last year, and I don't think we got any new skins for that collection, right? So a bit less work I guess.

Here are gifs showcasing the new helmet, armor, tool, and weapon skins:

The Magmatic Wigfrid with Nox Helmet (Football Helmet), Whispering Grand Suit (Thulecite Suit), and Pith Pike (Spear)

5be138a4666e7_wigfrid-combathelm2arcanegungnir.gif.2f0e77054f3057d6be11be77dcaa9df8.gif

The Magmatic Woodie with Steadfast Grand Suit (Thulecite Suit) and Spiral Spear (Spear)

5be138a7b678f_woodie-bulkylance.gif.40c7badaefed3dc747bab83ea88c48e5.gif

The Magmatic Wolfgang with Silken Grand Suit (Thulecite Suit) and Gatekeepers' Club (Thulecite Club)

5be138a579be4_wolfgang-leafheavy.gif.992d3be2a870ce89809ae43bd9995816.gif

The Magmatic Winona with Jagged Grand Suit (Thulecite Suit) and Forging Hammer (Hammer)

5be144e9417f6_winona-tuskforge.gif.cabea0917718c34ea47ae476406c93b8.gif

EDIT:

1 hour ago, landromat said:

what about ice/fire staff from new spears?

The fire and ice staff versions of the two spears aren't currently in the game files.  Hopefully, they will get added when the Forge actually launches on Thursday.  If not, then Klei might just intend for these to be spear exclusive skins.

Edited by Instant-Noodles
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 7

58 minutes ago, Instant-Noodles said:

Here are gifs showcasing the new helmet, armor, tool, and weapon skins:

The Magmatic Wigfrid with Nox Helmet (Football Helmet), Whispering Grand Suit (Thulecite Suit), and Pith Pike (Spear)

5be138a4666e7_wigfrid-combathelm2arcanegungnir.gif.2f0e77054f3057d6be11be77dcaa9df8.gif

The Magmatic Woodie with Steadfast Grand Suit (Thulecite Suit) and Spiral Spear (Spear)

5be138a7b678f_woodie-bulkylance.gif.40c7badaefed3dc747bab83ea88c48e5.gif

The Magmatic Wolfgang with Silken Grand Suit (Thulecite Suit) and Gatekeepers' Club (Thulecite Club)

5be138a579be4_wolfgang-leafheavy.gif.992d3be2a870ce89809ae43bd9995816.gif

The Magmatic Winona with Jagged Grand Suit (Thulecite Suit) and Forging Hammer (Hammer)

5be144e9417f6_winona-tuskforge.gif.cabea0917718c34ea47ae476406c93b8.gif

what about ice/fire staff from new spears?

34 minutes ago, LanaMyriad said:

5b722a4050426_Loyal_Icon_IconofGnawResized.png.3ba5be387014298649f8c4f0278bc1f2.png
Looking at skins and such (great thread btw to keep track of what is missing) and my question is: if I participated in the Gorge.. shouldn't I have received this even if not placing like how I received the normal Cornucopia portrait?

Only if you participated in the Tournament at the end. (Including winning one round in the Tournament.)

4 hours ago, Instant-Noodles said:

The fire and ice staff versions of the two spears aren't currently in the game files.  Hopefully, they will get added when the Forge actually launches on Thursday.  If not, then Klei might just intend for these to be spear exclusive skins.

I don't understand spear skin inconsistency. All elegant spear skins change staffs too. If these two skins don't change staffs, they should be distinguished, not elegant

1 hour ago, landromat said:

I don't understand spear skin inconsistency. All elegant spear skins change staffs too. If these two skins don't change staffs, they should be distinguished, not elegant

I guess the Forge skinned spears would look strange as staves. Just imagine the spiral spear with a gem on it... I'm not surprised they don't reskin the staves.

3 hours ago, Jynn said:

I mean, the Shovel and Axe didn't reskin the gold versions of them either, and that's a smaller change than spear to staves. so i'm not entirely surprised

That's because those skins only worked on the flint tools. The "extra skins" were only for items when they're used to craft something else, such as spears being a crafting component for staves. So if anything, the gold skin would have been a separate skin from the flint ones, and not packaged into one.

But if the new spear skins can't be used to make staves, then the consistency of this mechanic was thrown right out the window anyway...

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Sinister_Fang said:

That's because those skins only worked on the flint tools. The "extra skins" were only for items when they're used to craft something else, such as spears being a crafting component for staves. So if anything, the gold skin would have been a separate skin from the flint ones, and not packaged into one.

But if the new spear skins can't be used to make staves, then the consistency of this mechanic was thrown right out the window anyway...

but the Timeless Ancient walking cane COULD make the other skin as well xD so it's all mixed up

On 11/6/2018 at 1:42 AM, Jynn said:

i need to see those new gold suits on a character to really decide which i'll weave 

i love fire webber, he looks so gosh darn fuzzy

but willow is smiling on her skin...and that's weird

I think it is perfect, both thematically and style-wise. It's Willow's time to shine. And the poster with the whole team is very good - they look like superheroes ready for action!

On 11/6/2018 at 1:53 AM, ProfessorAlpaca said:

Willow is so happy in this set and I love it.
Finally, something to celebrate her favorite thing in the world!

<3

• Like 4

52 minutes ago, Instant-Noodles said:

Good news!  The latest Forge Beta patch added in the fire and ice staff versions of the Pith Pike and Spiral Spear. 

Here are gifs of the 4 skins:

Fiery Pith Staff

firestaff_gungnir.gif.5532d99d3465e8fd2dc23a4e8383053c.gif

Fiery Spiral Staff

firestaff_lance.gif.a1b622326d90625e783c4e1fc3bd2fa8.gif

Icy Pith Staff

icestaff_gungnir.gif.bdb1239d2fa21acf33a1013a58e1db19.gif

Icy Spiral Staff

icestaff_lance.gif.0822dc73c5c351b44d5e1422ab255304.gif

*Mind Blown

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Instant-Noodles said:

Good news!  The latest Forge Beta patch added in the fire and ice staff versions of the Pith Pike and Spiral Spear. 

Wowie, that was fast, wonder if they were working on it before feedback about the skins lacking staff versions...