All Released Skins (as of now)

1 hour ago, Zeklo said:

Just imagine if Abigail could have skins. Considering the flower is craftable I wouldn't say it's impossible...

Yeah, that would be really cool, especially if it would look similar to Wendys skin or something...

Also i wish that the werebeaver would change with woodies skin.

AND it would be cool if maxwells shadow puppets changed a bit somehow with the skin.

• Like 5

4 minutes ago, Soto8969 said:

Rich people....Rich People.....Rich people.....Rich People....Rich People.....Rich People....Rich People...Rich people......Rich People......

Oh I don't own it. Just screen shotted the market post and decided to put it here. It's pretty funny actually.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, TheHeadlessDuckman said:

Yeah, that would be really cool, especially if it would look similar to Wendys skin or something...

Also i wish that the werebeaver would change with woodies skin.

AND it would be cool if maxwells shadow puppets changed a bit somehow with the skin.

Oh I forgot to mention Webber's spider nests. Skinned nests that spawn skinned spiders would be awesome x_x

• Like 2

that would be cool, and they could look like this!

a69b87eca33d992bf562f9dc66320986.png

16 hours ago, Zeklo said:

Oh I forgot to mention Webber's spider nests. Skinned nests that spawn skinned spiders would be awesome x_x

I really want a wendy spider skins it would look hilarious and entertaining! :D

and when they get aggroed they make this face.

0xVncKQ.png?1

In all honesty though that is agreat Idea a custom abigail and spider nest skins would be nice.

Edited by AquaRC
  • Like 9

23 hours ago, Zeklo said:

Just imagine if Abigail could have skins. Considering the flower is craftable I wouldn't say it's impossible...

Well I drew what I imagined abigail could look like if she had skins, now I understand why you want it cause now I want abigail skins. xD

f6q5p2K.png?1

• Like 24

1 minute ago, AquaRC said:

Well I drew what I imagined abigail could look like if she had skins, now I understand why you want it cause now I want abigail skins. xD

f6q5p2K.png?1

I have never had a mightier want for something than before. But this. This I really want to be a thing. I really, really want for this to be a thing.

• Like 8

15 hours ago, WilliamGreywind said:

I have never had a mightier want for something than before. But this. This I really want to be a thing. I really, really want for this to be a thing.

Well maybe if we got more people to get on this maybe the devs will see and might implement it but that is very unlikely :(