All Released Skins (as of now)

4 minutes ago, Paxtonnnn said:

Will there be a Klei booth at PAX East this year?

Nope, I think we're going to be taking a break from PAX for a while. It's a lot of work to get everything in order for PAX and we already have enough on our plate. =)

• Like 9
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

9 hours ago, JoeW said:

Nope, I think we're going to be taking a break from PAX for a while. It's a lot of work to get everything in order for PAX and we already have enough on our plate. =)

At least sell some PAX skins of the last year on the Klei Store today. Because I'm no native to your own country and its a hassle to get a flight let alone the enormous amount of money for basic human necessities only to get a skin.

Edited by Aeschwutz
  • Thanks 4

I just realized I missed the 2 year anniversary of this thread. Huh.

download.png.9d32a9e5a6137d32e648b4773408ac44.png

yaay.gif.f931ad9115bba0e4dc0a5d7294087eaf.gif

Man, I remember when there were very few skins to show off. Like, the GoH was the only unlockable head skin at the time, and Maxwell wasn't even a thing yet. Time flies. Here's to hoping we see more skins to wow us in the future!

• Like 13
  • Thanks 5
  • Haha 4

Just one suggestion @Chris1488, is the spool system meantioned anywhere in the original post? I didn't find it, but I think it would be worth to explain it shortly as it makes an important difference between some time-limited skins, like:

On 29.2.2016 at 12:24 AM, Chris1488 said:

(Winter Collection) (Only obtainable during the Holidays)

Distinguished_Holiday_Birdcage.png.732c0d91007cf2babb09f43f6b2793b3.png

(Year of the Varg Collection) (Only obtainable during Chinese New Year)

5a80d3ab51f25_Distinguished_CatCap_YotV.png.d64c887f475951f0d46420d758d0563c.png

You say both items are only obtainable during their respective events (maybe "only drops" were better?), but the first one can actually be obtained at any time from the market or by trading, while the latter can be weaved.

17 hours ago, fimmatek said:

is the spool system meantioned anywhere in the original post?

Nope. Maybe after more events and weaveable skins come along I'll specify which collections are weaved and which are unboxed.

(The only ones on that list atm are the Forge, Snowfallen, Year of the Varg, and Heart Collections) 

18 hours ago, fimmatek said:

You say both items are only obtainable during their respective events (maybe "only drops" were better?), but the first one can actually be obtained at any time from the market or by trading, while the latter can be weaved.

I don't count market and trading. The "Only obtainable during ________" refers to your chances of actually finding one of those things in one of the luck boxes.

On 3/5/2018 at 6:53 PM, JoeW said:

understandable, good luck on the updates for the games ;>

• Like 1

On 07/03/2018 at 7:12 AM, Chris1488 said:

I just realized I missed the 2 year anniversary of this thread. Huh.

download.png.9d32a9e5a6137d32e648b4773408ac44.png

If only you were ONE day ahead when you posted this thread

Then it would never have a birthday until the next four years

MWHAHAHHAHAHAHA

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

1 hour ago, Raspberry Milk said:

So I'm scrolling through, trying to find an in-game image of a certain skin, and I see this. Tell me who told you that, and I'll give them a piece of my mind.

omg, at first even I didn't know when and why did I say that. 

But if I remember correctly, some people called her ugly based on the teaser picture that Klei published on twitter when they announced DST for xbox. I would have a guess who exactely said that, but I'd rather not risk ;) 

Btw... "piece of my mind"? Is that a reference? Or did I miss something?

22 minutes ago, fimmatek said:

But if I remember correctly, some people called her ugly based on the teaser picture that Klei published on twitter when they announced DST for xbox. I would have a guess who exactely said that, but I'd rather not risk ;) 

Btw... "piece of my mind"? Is that a reference? Or did I miss something?

Yeah, she did look kinda ugly on the promo art, even I agree with that.

And my "piece of my mind" I mean grabbing them by the collar and shouting at them about how they insulted my waifu.

Edited by Raspberry Milk
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

12 hours ago, Raspberry Milk said:

And my "piece of my mind" I mean grabbing them by the collar and shouting at them about how they insulted my waifu.

Oh, that's disappointing. I was hoping for a literal piece of your mind. You know, a chunk of your brain. Guess I'll go put the saw back then...

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

23 minutes ago, Sinister_Fang said:

Oh, that's disappointing. I was hoping for a literal piece of your mind. You know, a chunk of your brain. Guess I'll go put the saw back then...

Well, they didn't say brain, but mind, your saw would be useless anyways, so you can put it away... if you don't mind, ofc...

46 minutes ago, fimmatek said:

Well, they didn't say brain, but mind, your saw would be useless anyways, so you can put it away... if you don't mind, ofc...

Or I can keep it out and we could test that theory. We can see how much of your mind if left if I remove some of your brain. If your mind stays intact then you don't really need it then do you?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

9 hours ago, Jason86JR said:

That is the lustruous skin of the alchemy engine. May I ask what host did you join? I never saw such mod in DST, it even enables  the xmas chest? Afaik, it's "illegal".

Sorry, I don't remember that server name

I just bored and join some random server

btw I don't think it is a mod

because that server doesn't use any mod, That's why I left that server (eh...and because it's day 600+ and  winter) :V 

3 hours ago, tho9898vn said:

Sorry, I don't remember that server name

I just bored and join some random server

btw I don't think it is a mod

because that server doesn't use any mod, That's why I left that server (eh...and because it's day 600+ and  winter) :V 

Hmm that's weird:shock:. The chest could be made at the festival event (which I also doubt about) but the alchemy engine definitely shouldn't be there. You said that server didn't have any mods so you left? Can't you check the mods before you join? Oh and btw, is it official server or cracked one? Coz the LAN game could use such mods to enable all skins for all players, even you. :?

29 minutes ago, SDragonhead said:

Not sure if it's important to put here, but I made a video showcasing all the upcoming character skins and stuff

I don't want to be rude, but that's at least the third time you post this video. It's nice and thanks for sharing it, but I don't think we need it in every topic related to the new event or skins. And I'm sure Chris1488 will post them and update his original post when these skins will be actually released.

• Like 2