All Released Skins (as of now)

Just now, ShadyPK said:

Does anyone know if the forge skins will be tradable/,marketable after this week? cause I wanna get a friend one of the skins since they got no money or threads to get it

no. Maybe your friend will have more luck on the next event

• Like 4

1 hour ago, ShadyPK said:

Does anyone know if the forge skins will be tradable/,marketable after this week? cause I wanna get a friend one of the skins since they got no money or threads to get it

Steam recently added the ability to purchase and gift digital steam gift cards. You could send your friend one to buy the skins. Only issue is they can spend it on whatever they want. 

You can find more information here. http://store.steampowered.com/digitalgiftcards/

...Which doesn't change the fact that Forge skins are non tradable and non marketable and will stay this way.
Unless you mean buying them dircectly from Klei. But I think it's gone by now.

Edited by Maslak
  • Like 1

@Chris1488 Here are the line-ups for the new skin sets:

The Roseate

DST-rose.thumb.png.577eb324989d593c5fe9527b18779f97.png

The Snowfallen

DST-ice.thumb.png.8278bb9a9f666fcbdc526122c1c0a5f2.png

Also, here is the Snowfallen Group Portrait:

all_ice_oval.thumb.png.014ae2adcb2736821b9884fd04616c6b.png

EDIT (12/19/17): 

On 19/12/2017 at 8:05 AM, fimmatek said:

Here Willow is still missing her hair. Will you fix it?

Whoops, I forgot to do so yesterday.  Willow was missing her ponytail in the initial release, but the 2nd patch yesterday fixed her hair.  I've just updated the character line-up above.  

EDIT #2 (01/03/18):  @Chris1488 Some of the Roseate skins (namely Wolfgang's shirt cuffs, Wes's eyes, and Winona's shoulders) were updated in today's patch.  So, here's an updated line-up:

The Roseate

DST-rose.thumb.png.234393c3ced94000b10393abe872ee28.png

EDIT #3 (01/08/18): @Chris1488 Roseate Wes's eyes were reverted to their original form in today's patch.  New line-up is below:

The Roseate

DST-rose.thumb.png.f51a3ff351612bb9990024f1a6d7a01b.png

Edited by Instant-Noodles
  • Like 10
  • Thanks 5

@PeterA, I think some of the quotes for the Snowfallen skins are glitched/incorrect. Wilson's quote is supposed to be, "Brrrr!" but it instead says, "Why couldn't it be warm fire?", which is supposed to be Willow's quote. Clicking on Willow's Snowfallen skin shows only her default quote. This only seems to occur when in the Curio Cabinet when clicking on skins and each characters respective Elegants.

• Like 1