All Released Skins (as of now)

I really don't get vignettes. Game finally got proper loading screens (sorry, but previous ones were just lazy) and you have to buy/weave them? Doesn't make much sense in my opinion, all other weavable items are visible to other players.

Just now, Maslak said:

I really don't get vignettes. Game finally got proper loading screens (sorry, but previous ones were just lazy) and you have to buy/weave them? Doesn't make much sense in my opinion, all other weavable items are visible to other players.

I'd say its very nice, so much better than before. But I guess you could at least work for the spools because it did take a while to draw those.

Edited by Spaartan
  • Like 1

42 minutes ago, Spaartan said:

I'd say its very nice, so much better than before. But I guess you could at least work for the spools because it did take a while to draw those.

99% of those vignettes are old artwork

profile frames are just game screenshots and it looks really bad as profiles

99% profiles icons are old artwork - these look ok i guess as icons

99% emotes are old artwork - meh

don't want to be harsh on Klei but this is WEAK guys

• Like 5
  • Haha 1

32 minutes ago, Lumina said:

I would like being able to choose a random vignette each time.

You can. ;) 

3 hours ago, Maslak said:

I kinda like having the ability to choose what you get to stare mindlessly at while waiting. That and they're cheap to craft, so... v( '-' )v

• Like 1

3 hours ago, t0panka said:

99% of those vignettes are old artwork

Yup, I totally agree. Well, not 99%, but still.
I'm aware of this, but it's still nice to have them as loading screens others than the lame ones we had previously.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Chris1488 said:

kinda like having the ability to choose what you get to stare mindlessly at while waiting.

I can avoid looking at the Maxwell loading screen so that's a plus.:wilson_ecstatic:

4 hours ago, Maslak said:

I'm aware of this, but it's still nice to have them as loading screens others than the lame ones we had previously.

Well, we'll probably get new ones in the future. The Hallow Nights reused assets from last and this year's Hallowed Nights so we might get some more lovely art in the future.

Besides, it's nice the official art has some lore.

Maybe we'll get loading screens based on skin sets?

• Like 1

On 11/2/2017 at 6:15 PM, PeterA said:

Now I can see the extra pixel floating there. Must fix....

I was going nuts looking for that pixel, then I spotted it, then I attempted to rub it off my screen cuz I thought it was dirty.

(I mean it is dirty but that's besides the point. :3)

• Like 2

On 3 November 2017 at 2:15 AM, PeterA said:

Now I can see the extra pixel floating there. Must fix....

44 minutes ago, watermelen671 said:

I was going nuts looking for that pixel, then I spotted it, then I attempted to rub it off my screen cuz I thought it was dirty.

(I mean it is dirty but that's besides the point. :3)

Took you long enough watermelen... It was easy for me to find. Do you know what I can't find? A Wendyflower skin drop. Maybe that can be fixed too? (I hope I didn't sound rude, but yeah I have been going over the same point)

p.s. watermelen clean your screen

• Haha 2

Just now, Spaartan said:

Took you long enough watermelen... It was easy for me to find. Do you know what I can't find? A Wendyflower skin drop. Maybe that can be fixed too? (I hope I didn't sound rude, but yeah I have been going over the same point)

p.s. watermelen clean your screen

Yeah, but in order to do that I have to shut down/hibernate. Cuz it's a touchscreen. And when I spray that cleaning stuff and go at it with my hankie, all my stuff gets thrown around and it's just eugh. :wilson_ecstatic:

42 minutes ago, watermelen671 said:

Yeah, but in order to do that I have to shut down/hibernate. Cuz it's a touchscreen. And when I spray that cleaning stuff and go at it with my hankie, all my stuff gets thrown around and it's just eugh. :wilson_ecstatic:

Your loss if you don't clean it... It's gonna be eugh either way.

@MonsterLasagna, is your go to reaction the confused one? I swear every time you react to a post I make, *BOOM* you're confuzzed. You should seek help if you're always confused, there might be an underlying problem here I'm JS. :3

Edit: Quod erat demonstrandum.

Edited by watermelen671
Just proved ma point.
  • Haha 3

8 hours ago, watermelen671 said:

@MonsterLasagna, is your go to reaction the confused one? I swear every time you react to a post I make, *BOOM* you're confuzzed. You should seek help if you're always confused, there might be an underlying problem here I'm JS. :3

Edit: Quod erat demonstrandum.

Reason? You are confuzzling.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Can I get a better look at Winona's triumphant ingame model? I need reference for two ghostbusters parodies and when I printed out the reference with the model on the first page, it came out blurry.

On 9/13/2017 at 1:35 PM, Instant-Noodles said:

winona_formal.png.eab31b460dcf6544fb943182c35dfe30.pngwinona_shadow.png.7d458bcd3bd0d279fc8fca8c8f5bd24e.pngwinona_survivor.png.ad31efbd10f36e1a732d9a94fff29d1d.pngSkinned Winona Preview (Guest of Honor / Triumphant / Survivor)

Whoops, asked before finding the answer again.:wilson_dilemma:

Edited by minespatch
  • Like 1