Chris1448

All Released Skins (as of now)

Recommended Posts

fimmatek    2,511

I think this thread is officially turned into " All released puns as of now". From the next update we'll get puns from gift boxes instead of skins, each one written by the very best devs at Klei. 

Spoiler
9 minutes ago, watermelen671 said:

Image result for table flip gif

Better donut that.

...
Sorry. I had to....

But seriously, we shouldn't derail this thread any more. I stopped. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Rellimarual    3,434

Or a Bearger  fur rug! Although carpet skins would probably be easier.

Edited by Rellimarual
  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Maslak    4,117

I really don't get vignettes. Game finally got proper loading screens (sorry, but previous ones were just lazy) and you have to buy/weave them? Doesn't make much sense in my opinion, all other weavable items are visible to other players.

  • Confused 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Spaartan    921
Just now, Maslak said:

I really don't get vignettes. Game finally got proper loading screens (sorry, but previous ones were just lazy) and you have to buy/weave them? Doesn't make much sense in my opinion, all other weavable items are visible to other players.

I'd say its very nice, so much better than before. But I guess you could at least work for the spools because it did take a while to draw those.

Edited by Spaartan
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Chris1448    12,100
32 minutes ago, Lumina said:

I would like being able to choose a random vignette each time.

You can. ;) 

3 hours ago, Maslak said:

I really don't get vignettes. Game finally got proper loading screens (sorry, but previous ones were just lazy) and you have to buy/weave them? Doesn't make much sense in my opinion, all other weavable items are visible to other players.

I kinda like having the ability to choose what you get to stare mindlessly at while waiting. That and they're cheap to craft, so... v( '-' )v

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Chris1448    12,100
Just now, Lumina said:

how ?

You can select/deselect multiple vignettes that'll randomly be chosen as a loading screen. (Well, when they're reintroduced with The Forge)

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Maslak    4,117
3 hours ago, t0panka said:

99% of those vignettes are old artwork

Yup, I totally agree. Well, not 99%, but still.
I'm aware of this, but it's still nice to have them as loading screens others than the lame ones we had previously.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
minespatch    43,269
5 hours ago, Chris1488 said:

 kinda like having the ability to choose what you get to stare mindlessly at while waiting.

I can avoid looking at the Maxwell loading screen so that's a plus.:wilson_ecstatic:

4 hours ago, Maslak said:

I'm aware of this, but it's still nice to have them as loading screens others than the lame ones we had previously.

Well, we'll probably get new ones in the future. The Hallow Nights reused assets from last and this year's Hallowed Nights so we might get some more lovely art in the future.

 

Besides, it's nice the official art has some lore.

 

Maybe we'll get loading screens based on skin sets?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
watermelen671    6,870
On 11/2/2017 at 6:15 PM, PeterA said:

Now I can see the extra pixel floating there. Must fix....

I was going nuts looking for that pixel, then I spotted it, then I attempted to rub it off my screen cuz I thought it was dirty.

(I mean it is dirty but that's besides the point. :3)

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Spaartan    921
On 3 November 2017 at 2:15 AM, PeterA said:

Now I can see the extra pixel floating there. Must fix....

 

44 minutes ago, watermelen671 said:

I was going nuts looking for that pixel, then I spotted it, then I attempted to rub it off my screen cuz I thought it was dirty.

(I mean it is dirty but that's besides the point. :3)

Took you long enough watermelen... It was easy for me to find. Do you know what I can't find? A Wendyflower skin drop. Maybe that can be fixed too? (I hope I didn't sound rude, but yeah I have been going over the same point)

 

p.s. watermelen clean your screen

 

 

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
watermelen671    6,870
Just now, Spaartan said:

 

Took you long enough watermelen... It was easy for me to find. Do you know what I can't find? A Wendyflower skin drop. Maybe that can be fixed too? (I hope I didn't sound rude, but yeah I have been going over the same point)

 

p.s. watermelen clean your screen

 

 

Yeah, but in order to do that I have to shut down/hibernate. Cuz it's a touchscreen. And when I spray that cleaning stuff and go at it with my hankie, all my stuff gets thrown around and it's just eugh. :wilson_ecstatic:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now