All Released Skins (as of now)

8 minutes ago, ExtollerOfTrolls said:

Alright, so, not to hijack the Winona love, (she's beautiful), but is it safe to say that the Hallowed Nights skins are gone forever?

I would have loved to see Winona's costume...

I'd give it until after spook month to confirm that.

• Like 1

@Chris1488 Here's an image sheet of all the in-game renders with the standard gray background instead of the black/whateverthatpaleyellowis.

Spoiler

skins.thumb.png.040a16b086bad6a23855af1a12e239e8.png

If you want higher resolution generations I can do so, as everything I've done here is using the engine itself to render them instead of using the raw assets.

For example:

Spoiler

scale.thumb.png.c9cfdbec34f2b44e2d5740178948b8c5.png

• Like 6
  • Thanks 2

On 10/1/2017 at 4:26 PM, CarlZalph said:

@Chris1488 Here's an image sheet of all the in-game renders with the standard gray background instead of the black/whateverthatpaleyellowis.

Hide contents

skins.thumb.png.040a16b086bad6a23855af1a12e239e8.png

If you want higher resolution generations I can do so, as everything I've done here is using the engine itself to render them instead of using the raw assets.

For example:

Reveal hidden contents

scale.thumb.png.c9cfdbec34f2b44e2d5740178948b8c5.png

I requested the pale yellow from the in-game loading/transition screens so the skins would be more visible, cause on a darker background it's hard to make out some of the skins.

I decided to try em out, I cropped them as best I could and stuck em in the OP, thanks.

Edited by Chris1488

29 minutes ago, Chris1488 said:

I requested the pale yellow from the in-game loading/transition screens so the skins would be more visible, cause on a darker background it's hard to make out some of the skins.

Consistency is better in my opinion, and of the people I polled they have no issues with seeing the skins on the gray whatsoever.

But it is what it is, your thread and your management.  Good luck.

• Like 2