All Released Skins (as of now)

19 minutes ago, FloomRide said:

I just wanted to add that the Alchemy Pod skin bears a striking resemblance to the PORTAL from Oxygen Not Included, which makes it all the more baffling that it isn't a loyal/reward.

pod.jpg

IT'S A BIO-PRINTER!!!!!! NOT A PORTAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO SAY THAT!!?!!??!!?!??!!?!!?!!!!?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?!?!!!!!!?!?!!?!?!!??!!!!!!!!!?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!??!!!?!?!?!??!!?!!!?!?!!?????!!??!!!!!!!!!!??!!!!!!!?!!!!!!!?!!!!??!!??!?!??!?!?!!!!?!!!!!!!!?!?!!?!!!!!?!!?!!!!!!!!!!!!!???!?!??!

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Xedlord said:

IT'S A BIO-PRINTER!!!!!! NOT A PORTAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO SAY THAT!!?!!??!!?!??!!?!!?!!!!?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?!?!!!!!!?!?!!?!?!!??!!!!!!!!!?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!??!!!?!?!?!??!!?!!!?!?!!?????!!??!!!!!!!!!!??!!!!!!!?!!!!!!!?!!!!??!!??!?!??!?!?!!!!?!!!!!!!!?!?!!?!!!!!?!!?!!!!!!!!!!!!!???!?!??!

What if I told you it doesn't matter 

• Like 2

9 hours ago, Destros09 said:

You can buy an alchemy pod skin or 4.8 copies of dst (accounting for 2 per time bought per sale so 7.50 each)

are you aware you are commenting in same thread with people who are buying them low and selling them that high? With only few available on market the price is made up by these forum people lol. Sometime even same ones that whine about prices of skins. Yet no one is counting 1$ elegants because those are not the hottest sh...

lol at "36$ were harmed" ... thats more like "i made already 360$ off these"

Edited by t0panka
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, t0panka said:

lol at "36$ were harmed" ... thats more like "i made already 360$ off these"

Skin are few days old. Everything you say is bullmanure / Only a few copies exist at this moment.

Here is all animation of it:

Edited by Boriya
  • Like 7

• Developer
6 hours ago, MrDeepDarkmind said:

Question is you need all the games and dlc right to get the pod skin with some other skins/elegant (do we gotta buy the soundtracks too or no)

The pod skin is not confirmed to come with the gift.

There's no official game list yet, but if you have all games from the best of Klei bundle you're good to go.

DLCs and OSTs aren't necessary.

22 hours ago, TheKingDedede said:

Lipton already got a title based on bees.

Make a sick rap and you might get a title. Make it about JoeW and you'll be sure to get one. Guaranteed.

Wait. When did you get your title? (Was it from the forum game? o3o)

Edit, Also, who is this Lipton you speak of Mr. @TheKingDedede

Edit: Nevermind, it was @LiptonPee. You could've just @ them, so I wouldn't have to spend time looking for who you're talking aboot. :3

Edited by watermelen671

3 minutes ago, watermelen671 said:

Hang on...lemme just...*Puts on Reading Glasses* (Which are my regular glasses.)

*Squints* Hng...NOPE! I cannot make out some of the text! :wilson_ecstatic:

@minespatch mind telling me what it says? :wilson_smile: (or uploading a higher res?)

charlie skin magazine - Copy.png

charlie skin magazine - Copy.png

Creepy Wendy:Oomph!

Abigail: Boo(Why'd you let your hair down, idiot?!)

Skits: But... Rose skins?

Charlie: They can wait(because I'm part of Tencent's racket).

• Like 13

13 hours ago, watermelen671 said:

Wait. When did you get your title?

I made JoeW watch his long lost Let's Play of Don't Starve and he did the funny scream. Click here.

13 hours ago, watermelen671 said:

Nevermind, it was @LiptonPee. You could've just @ them, so I wouldn't have to spend time looking for who you're talking aboot. :3

I didn't want to do that, since it may have been considered rude to needlessly ping another individual on my part for no good reason.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, TheKingDedede said:

I didn't want to do that, since it may have been considered rude to needlessly ping another individual on my part for no good reason.

It wasn't for no good reason, it was for scientific purposes.

(And to save time for all the lazy asses like me.)

• Like 1