Chris1448

All Released Skins (as of now)

Palecwsmalec1    940
31 minutes ago, Chris1488 said:

Same with the weatherbeaten and hallow torches, letting the summoned star give off those smoke trails. That sounds really cool!

Yes please. The Weatherbeaten Torch has such a cool particle effect. I'm not too sure about the hallowed torch since i've never seen anyone use it nor can i find a video of it, but i could imagine a flying burning pumpkin.

• Like 3

GiddyGuy    7,587
25 minutes ago, Palecwsmalec1 said:

but i could imagine a flying burning pumpkin.

Nope, same as the weather beaten torch if I remember correctly.

Arlesienne    8,985
1 hour ago, Palecwsmalec1 said:

Yes please. The Weatherbeaten Torch has such a cool particle effect. I'm not too sure about the hallowed torch since i've never seen anyone use it nor can i find a video of it, but i could imagine a flying burning pumpkin.

I confirm the Hallowed Torch has a custom particle effect. It also actually glows from the inside. I can provide screenshots.

The Curator    1,154

Ironically this is basically the thread where people show up and say new skin releases are confirmed, without providing any actual evidence to prove it. But there is an anime skin collection coming out soon. It has been confirmed.

• Like 1

minespatch    61,598
4 minutes ago, Chris1488 said:

I like how you say that after I say the Rose Collection's coming to Steam in the future.

While people want their rose collection, I want my beefalo trader skin animatic.:wilsondisappointed:

• Like 4

The Curator    1,154
43 minutes ago, Chris1488 said:

I like how you say that after I say the Rose Collection's coming to Steam in the future.

:V

Yes actually you are one of the people doing it, multiple times. But to ease your egocentricity this,

10 hours ago, t0panka said:

Guys don't worry lantern/staff skins coming soon .)

was the factor that turned the habit into a trend.

If the post is talking about people doing something, and you are one of the people doing that thing, what exactly is the merit to making a comment where you point that out. Or is there some new internet fad where people state an obvious fact and it is meant to be some kind of wildly clever retort. Alright, here it comes.

Your post contains words. 

#BurnsSoSickTheyNeverLeaveTheHospital

Palecwsmalec1    940

so i'm guessing lantern and staff skins aren't actually confirmed to come and t0panka is just trying to shut us up for wanting skins

Right?

EDIT: i don't read through threads apparently. hope lantern skins pop up soon, it's one of the best light items that you can get very, very, VERY early game

Edited by Palecwsmalec1

fimmatek    3,408

All I want at the moment are sandals in some new colors that go well with my silk loungewear... :( (sigh...)

(I like this blue color, but we really should have some variaton)

• Like 1

4tlas    321

Does anyone even know what the potato cup item is for? Since there is no cups in the game.

ImDaMisterL    20,061
7 minutes ago, CyrusTheCore said:

Does anyone even know what the potato cup item is for? Since there is no cups in the game.

It's just for testing afaik

• Like 4

Mikeadatrix    2,031
On 5/11/2017 at 4:57 AM, The Curator said:

Yes actually you are one of the people doing it, multiple times. But to ease your egocentricity this,

was the factor that turned the habit into a trend.

If the post is talking about people doing something, and you are one of the people doing that thing, what exactly is the merit to making a comment where you point that out. Or is there some new internet fad where people state an obvious fact and it is meant to be some kind of wildly clever retort. Alright, here it comes.

Your post contains words. 

#BurnsSoSickTheyNeverLeaveTheHospital

Please. I don't know how many times people try to get you to behave like an adult but please, do not start something in this thread. Your point may be valid but just being rude about it is silly. If you want conflict you can head to 4chan, yeah?

Edited by Mikeadatrix
can't say (t)wat
  • Like 3

Maslak    4,235

Eh, would be nice to have something done about this.
I meant rose collection/bigfoot backpack when?

The Curator    1,154
39 minutes ago, Mikeadatrix said:

Please. I don't know how many times people try to get you to behave like an adult but please, do not start something in this thread. Your point may be valid but just being rude about it is silly. If you want conflict you can head to 4chan, yeah?

It is always amusing when people say they are firefighters while waving around a burning torch.

• Like 2

Destros09    1,175
Just now, The Curator said:

It is always amusing when people say they are firefighters while waving around a burning torch.

Can you take a hint and stop commenting or act mature, people hope for these skins and sometimes JOKE about it.

like this JOKE.

"ros sknz r gting rlesed"

• Like 3

Mikeadatrix    2,031
5 minutes ago, The Curator said:

Remember Curator, you are a guest on this forum just like everyone else. And a guest doesn't act foolish now, does he? Keep your aggravations to yourself...

• Like 3