Chris1448

All Released Skins (as of now)

PillsStealer    745
9 minutes ago, Residays said:

"It costs Four hundred dollars to wear this Webber skin for 12 seconds..."

You wear a skin for 12 seconds? I usually cycle through my head skins every season

• Like 2

cactusarms    478
17 minutes ago, PillsStealer said:

I love every webber skin, I need every skin, I will have every skin no matter the price. I don't care if it costs $400 I WILL GET IT.

Ahahahahaha!!!

download (2).jpg

Residays    400
7 minutes ago, PillsStealer said:

You wear a skin for 12 seconds? I usually cycle through my head skins every season

In the "Meet The Heavy" trailer for Team Fortress 2 Heavy says "It costs four hundred dollars to fire this weapon for twelve seconds." and I say a good chance to say an adaptation to Don't Starve Together after you said that.

6 minutes ago, cactusarms said:

Ahahahahaha!!!

download (2).jpg

Now THAT is pure evil.

• Like 4

cactusarms    478
7 minutes ago, t0panka said:

It is waaay over 400 .)

Also DANGLING DEPTH DWELLER SKIN FOR WEBBER WHEN???

It seems like they decided to "flesh out" the skins. Like something the characters could actually wear.. Probably why most concept skins were abandoned..

• Like 2

cactusarms    478
1 minute ago, PillsStealer said:

Man I haven't played tf2 in a long time, I do miss it.

Also young webber skin = human webber? Cmon Klei make me happy

For some reason I never want to see a human Webber, part of why I like him is that you don't know what he looked like before.

• Like 1

Xedlord    1,175
23 hours ago, Chaos2 said:

Rose is meh at best.

9 hours ago, t0panka said:

At this point Rose collection is so "old" that i would rather not to have it. We didn't get new character collection for so long that i would expect to get something new and cool (mainly something different).

1 hour ago, Astroknot said:

To me, Rose Collection doesn't really have too many great skins in it. The characters either didn't change enough to justify a skin (Wendy), look to similar to a previous skin(s) (Wolfgang's Rose looks like a amalgamation of his formal and triumphant skins & Webber's Rose is almost identical to his Survivor), or just look awful (I'm just talking about Wes here). WX-78's is also sort of mediocre in my opinion, though at least its unique and I'm not a big fan of Maxwells either.

Wilson & Woodie are probably the best of the bunch, with Wigfrid & Wickerbottom after them. Willows kind of in the middle ground. I think its alright, but its being overhyped, it really isn't that great.

Of course this is all my opinion, so you could think differently, these are just my thoughts on it.

I DON'T CARE IF IT'S GREAT, DIFFERENT OR ORIGINAL!!!!!  IF IT EXISTS I NEED IT!!!!!!!!!!

sorry

Edited by aukingiii
  • Like 2

Xedlord    1,175
35 minutes ago, cactusarms said:

Ahahahahaha!!!

download (2).jpg

Where is the dislike button 

cactusarms    478
2 minutes ago, aukingiii said:

I DON'T CARE IF IT'S GREAT, DIFFERENT OR ORIGINAL!!!!!  IF IT EXISTS I NEED IT!!!!!!!!!!

sorry

Everyone is getting so tense they hate the skins now..

Xedlord    1,175
Just now, cactusarms said:

Everyone is getting so tense they hate the skins now..

*pats you on the shoulder* I don't hate them

Xedlord    1,175
Just now, aukingiii said:

*pats you on the shoulder* I don't hate them

I'm so sorry

Sudura2017    449
15 minutes ago, ImDaMisterL said:

I always had the idea that the young skins would turn already young characters into older versions of themselves.

No. Baby Webber. Floating swaddled baby. This is the future we're talking about.

• Like 3

Chris1448    13,010

Yaaaay, new skins. No, it is not the Rose Collection.

I don't get why the cane and prestihatitator skins aren't Rewards though, or why they don't show up in Collection. :VVV
Klei plz fix.

Chris1448    13,010
Just now, Sudura2017 said:

Because they're not new skins? They're another use for current skins.

They're technically new skins since you can skin new structures/items with these skins in your collection, they're basically Rewards skins. God knows why they aren't marked as such. :V

• Like 2

Sudura2017    449
Just now, Chris1488 said:

They're technically new skins since you can skin new structures/items with these skins in your collection, they're basically Rewards skins. God knows why they aren't marked as such. :V

I saw the Ancient Explorer now, that one makes sense for a Reward... Prestihatitator skins are exactly the same as the Top Hat skin though

Chris1448    13,010
Just now, Sudura2017 said:

I saw the Ancient Explorer now, that one makes sense for a Reward... Prestihatitator skins are exactly the same as the Top Hat skin though

Again, it's still changing the look of the structure, I'd call that a skin. The reason I think it would fit as a Reward skin is 'cause you're able to skin another item by having this skin in your inventory.

• Like 1

Sudura2017    449
Just now, Chris1488 said:

Again, it's still changing the look of the structure, I'd call that a skin. The reason I think it would fit as a Reward skin is 'cause you're able to skin another item by having this skin in your inventory.

It's changing the look of the Top Hat ON the structure. I'd call that a Top Hat skin, and that's what it is.

• Like 1

Chris1448    13,010
8 minutes ago, Sudura2017 said:

It's changing the look of the Top Hat ON the structure. I'd call that a Top Hat skin, and that's what it is.

That's pretty much my point, you're using your top hat skin on the structure. But to each their own I guess.