Chris1448

All Released Skins (as of now)

Recommended Posts

Toros    1,088
52 minutes ago, Destros09 said:

Congratulations klei, you made a decision that you can either buy don't starve together or a skin for it

Klei has no control over skin prices, it's entirely players buying and selling.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Destros09    1,175
2 minutes ago, Chaos2 said:

Wendy mains: getting 10/10 skins for their character, even with the worst looking collection (survivor)

Webber mains: getting Webber skins that are 4/10 or below.

True

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
cactusarms    478
9 minutes ago, Chaos2 said:

Wendy mains: getting 10/10 skins for their character, even with the worst looking collection (survivor)

Webber mains: getting Webber skins that are 4/10 or below.

Idk I think Rose and Halloween Webber look pretty nice (WX takes the cake for me)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sarsapiri    133
2 minutes ago, cactusarms said:

Idk I think Rose and Halloween Webber look pretty nice (WX takes the cake for me)

Rose is meh at best, and Halloween is sadly locked to the hallowed nights events (unless klei adds a version that works year round but has to be obtained as a drop)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
cactusarms    478
1 minute ago, Chaos2 said:

Rose is meh at best, and Halloween is sadly locked to the hallowed nights events (unless klei adds a version that works year round but has to be obtained as a drop)

It's with Webber's skins looking way better in the portraits, Wilson got to keep his smug look in his GOH skin, but Webber has the same expression...

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Spaartan    958
5 hours ago, cactusarms said:

It's with Weeber's skins looking way better in the portraits, Wilson got to keep his smug look in his GOH skin, but Weeber has the same expression...

Speaking of facial expressions, what if Wendy had a happy version and didn't depress everyone by examining stuff?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Pyr0mrcow    1,370
52 minutes ago, Spaartan said:

Speaking of facial expressions, what if Wendy had a happy version and didn't depress everyone by examining stuff?

burn it

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
csc_unit    949

At this point, I'm pretty sure the "Rose collection" is gonna come out with the "Rose" finale update. OOOrr maybe it is gonna be skins that you earn by finishing the game with respective characters. 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
jantonio    2,702
6 minutes ago, csc_unit said:

At this point, I'm pretty sure the "Rose collection" is gonna come out with the "Rose" finale update. OOOrr maybe it is gonna be skins that you earn by finishing the game with respective characters. 

orrrrrrrrrr we not getting them ;>

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mikeadatrix    2,031
1 hour ago, Chris1488 said:

"Rose Collection, RoseCollection,RoseCol-Rosecollec-Roseroserose-"
Me: 

 

As funny as the Rose Collection memes are, like I mentioned before, it has literally been one entire year since a permanent skin collection has been released. We are all foaming at the mouth like a bunch of skin obsessed savages at the moment.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Astroknot    494

To me, Rose Collection doesn't really have too many great skins in it. The characters either didn't change enough to justify a skin (Wendy), look to similar to a previous skin(s) (Wolfgang's Rose looks like a amalgamation of his formal and triumphant skins & Webber's Rose is almost identical to his Survivor), or just look awful (I'm just talking about Wes here). WX-78's is also sort of mediocre in my opinion, though at least its unique and I'm not a big fan of Maxwells either.

Wilson & Woodie are probably the best of the bunch, with Wigfrid & Wickerbottom after them. Willows kind of in the middle ground. I think its alright, but its being overhyped, it really isn't that great.

Of course this is all my opinion, so you could think differently, these are just my thoughts on it.

Edited by Astroknot
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
PillsStealer    745
22 hours ago, Chaos2 said:

Webber mains: getting Webber skins that are 4/10 or below

I love every webber skin, I need every skin, I will have every skin no matter the price. I don't care if it costs $400 I WILL GET IT.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now