All Released Skins (as of now)

2 minutes ago, cactusarms said:

Idk I think Rose and Halloween Webber look pretty nice (WX takes the cake for me)

Rose is meh at best, and Halloween is sadly locked to the hallowed nights events (unless klei adds a version that works year round but has to be obtained as a drop)

1 minute ago, Chaos2 said:

Rose is meh at best, and Halloween is sadly locked to the hallowed nights events (unless klei adds a version that works year round but has to be obtained as a drop)

It's with Webber's skins looking way better in the portraits, Wilson got to keep his smug look in his GOH skin, but Webber has the same expression...

• Like 3

5 hours ago, cactusarms said:

It's with Weeber's skins looking way better in the portraits, Wilson got to keep his smug look in his GOH skin, but Weeber has the same expression...

Speaking of facial expressions, what if Wendy had a happy version and didn't depress everyone by examining stuff?

7 hours ago, Chaos2 said:

Wendy mains: getting 10/10 skins for their character, even with the worst looking collection (survivor)

Webber mains: getting Webber skins that are 4/10 or below.

I can relate:

Someone:

Spoiler

Willow peasant.pngWillow peasant

VS

Me:

Spoiler

Wendy Master Race.pngWENDY MASTER RACE

EDIT: not enough proof for you? "even with survivor skin..."

20170403145252_1.jpg Wendy master race is real

Edited by Spaartan
  • Like 8

At this point Rose collection is so "old" that i would rather not to have it. We didn't get new character collection for so long that i would expect to get something new and cool (mainly something different). The reality that we know what we gonna get and waiting for it like 6 months or maybe even year already is so sad :/

• Like 11

6 minutes ago, csc_unit said:

At this point, I'm pretty sure the "Rose collection" is gonna come out with the "Rose" finale update. OOOrr maybe it is gonna be skins that you earn by finishing the game with respective characters. 

orrrrrrrrrr we not getting them ;>

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Chris1488 said:

"Rose Collection, RoseCollection,RoseCol-Rosecollec-Roseroserose-"
Me: 

As funny as the Rose Collection memes are, like I mentioned before, it has literally been one entire year since a permanent skin collection has been released. We are all foaming at the mouth like a bunch of skin obsessed savages at the moment.

• Like 3

To me, Rose Collection doesn't really have too many great skins in it. The characters either didn't change enough to justify a skin (Wendy), look to similar to a previous skin(s) (Wolfgang's Rose looks like a amalgamation of his formal and triumphant skins & Webber's Rose is almost identical to his Survivor), or just look awful (I'm just talking about Wes here). WX-78's is also sort of mediocre in my opinion, though at least its unique and I'm not a big fan of Maxwells either.

Wilson & Woodie are probably the best of the bunch, with Wigfrid & Wickerbottom after them. Willows kind of in the middle ground. I think its alright, but its being overhyped, it really isn't that great.

Of course this is all my opinion, so you could think differently, these are just my thoughts on it.

Edited by Astroknot
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, PillsStealer said:

I love every webber skin, I need every skin, I will have every skin no matter the price. I don't care if it costs $400 I WILL GET IT.

"It costs Four hundred dollars to wear this Webber skin for 12 seconds..."

• Like 8

19 minutes ago, PillsStealer said:

I love every webber skin, I need every skin, I will have every skin no matter the price. I don't care if it costs $400 I WILL GET IT.

It is waaay over 400 .)

Also DANGLING DEPTH DWELLER SKIN FOR WEBBER WHEN???

• Like 15

7 minutes ago, PillsStealer said:

You wear a skin for 12 seconds? I usually cycle through my head skins every season

In the "Meet The Heavy" trailer for Team Fortress 2 Heavy says "It costs four hundred dollars to fire this weapon for twelve seconds." and I say a good chance to say an adaptation to Don't Starve Together after you said that.

6 minutes ago, cactusarms said:

Ahahahahaha!!!

download (2).jpg

Now THAT is pure evil.

• Like 4

7 minutes ago, t0panka said:

It is waaay over 400 .)

Also DANGLING DEPTH DWELLER SKIN FOR WEBBER WHEN???

It seems like they decided to "flesh out" the skins. Like something the characters could actually wear.. Probably why most concept skins were abandoned..

• Like 2

1 minute ago, PillsStealer said:

Man I haven't played tf2 in a long time, I do miss it.

Also young webber skin = human webber? Cmon Klei make me happy

For some reason I never want to see a human Webber, part of why I like him is that you don't know what he looked like before.

• Like 1

23 hours ago, Chaos2 said:

Rose is meh at best.

9 hours ago, t0panka said:

At this point Rose collection is so "old" that i would rather not to have it. We didn't get new character collection for so long that i would expect to get something new and cool (mainly something different).

1 hour ago, Astroknot said:

To me, Rose Collection doesn't really have too many great skins in it. The characters either didn't change enough to justify a skin (Wendy), look to similar to a previous skin(s) (Wolfgang's Rose looks like a amalgamation of his formal and triumphant skins & Webber's Rose is almost identical to his Survivor), or just look awful (I'm just talking about Wes here). WX-78's is also sort of mediocre in my opinion, though at least its unique and I'm not a big fan of Maxwells either.

Wilson & Woodie are probably the best of the bunch, with Wigfrid & Wickerbottom after them. Willows kind of in the middle ground. I think its alright, but its being overhyped, it really isn't that great.

Of course this is all my opinion, so you could think differently, these are just my thoughts on it.

I DON'T CARE IF IT'S GREAT, DIFFERENT OR ORIGINAL!!!!!  IF IT EXISTS I NEED IT!!!!!!!!!!

sorry

Edited by aukingiii
  • Like 2